Smoke Signal

It has been a whole month since Eren and y/n have been together. All of the remaining 104 cadets that joined the Scout Regiment are now in Levi Squad and are trying to hide and protect Eren, y/n, and Historia.

Everyone basically knows about their relationship but really, they have been shipping it since the day they started to interact with each other so nothing in their behavior has changed when around them. They were still all friends and despite experiencing so much trauma and sorrow, they still manage to act like cadets again. Cause' like come on.

It's them.

Y/n eventually started to remember her old self; quiet, cold, snarky, sarcastic, and kind. Hanji has been making y/n do experiments for her being able to strike thunder in human form.

Flash back

Hanji was there thinking extremely hard. Sitting in her chair, crossed legs, her hand to her chin, and her eyebrows furrowed.

Y/n looked at her with confusion and curiosity to what she might be thinking.

"I have an idea!" Hanji yells out of nowhere which startles Levi and y/n.

"What?" Levi asks.

"Y/n. From what I recalled, your thunder was allowed to penetrate the Armored Titan. Am I correct?" Hanji says.

"Uhm... Yes." y/n says feeling awkward.

"If we could somehow use you thunder to create a weapon the next time we face the Armored Titan, we can create something other than our blades to defeat and penetrate the Armor." Hanji explains.

"That... doesn't sound like a bad idea." y/n says.

Present

Y/n is sitting down at the table exhausted because of how many time she had to strike thunder. But for some reason she couldn't strike thunder in human form for most of the experiments so she had to transform a lot.

Y/n was told not to tell anybody but she and Hanji had created a new weapon called 'Thunder Spears'.

"Hey. You alright?" Eren asks y/n, pulling her out of her deep thoughts.

"Yeah." she responds and Eren went back to cleaning.

Y/n and Eren turn their heads to see Armin, Jean, and Sasha heading into the house with supplies.

"Hey! Did you guys wipe the dust and dirt off your shoes before you came in?!" Eren asks.

"Say what? No, we didn't. Can't you see all the stuff we're carrying?" Jean excuses.

"Do you seriously think that attitude will satisfy Captain Levi? If I hadn't personally give your sheets hospital corners this morning-" Eren tried explaining but was cut off.

"Quit nagging! Who are you, my mom?!" Jean yelled.

"Quiet down. You guys are annoying." y/n mutters.

"We're back."

Everyone turns their heads to see Historia and Mikasa with firewood and an axe.

"Wait, were you just chopping firewood?" Armin asks.

"Gotta' stay in shape." Mikasa answers.

"You got grabbed by a Titan! You should be in bed." Armin worries.

"I try to stop her, but she won't listen. I saw her and y/n doing sit ups earlier. Hey, y/n. You have to stop her next time." Eren says.

"K." y/n responds with no care in her face.