The Battle of Trost (5&6)

☆☆☆

Y

OU AND EREN LOOK up to see the Colossal Titan staring you down. He swings his arm to swat you and Eren like bugs but you quickly jumped and used your gas to spring you up while Eren latched onto the Titan itself. Eren starts running up his arm and started heading for the nape. You went back up on the wall and gazed at the Colossal Titan. He looks down on you. You then start to realize something. Your eyes goes wide when you figure it out. It all made sense. You were correct. There was still a possibility that you were wrong but it just made since.

"It can't be...." you say. "Bertolt?"

The Titans eyes go wide and then let's out a hot steam once again but this time you jump up using your gas.

Eren is still there!

When the steam clears out the Titan is gone. Disappeared in thin air. You see Eren about to fall but you catch him.

You both then used your gear to hang on the wall.

"Eren! Y/n! Did you guys defeat it?!" Thoma yells from the top.

"No! It was the same as five years ago... He appeared out of nowhere, and vanished just as suddenly!" Eren yelled.

You furrow your eyebrows in anger and let out a tch.

I could've kill it. Now Titans will swarm Trost District. Only a matter of time before the Armored Titan appears.

To this thought, you take out your ring in your pocket and put it on.

And if I can't kill you in human form... I'll take matters in my own hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of the graduating trainees have now been assigned to guard Trost District and Wall Rose with their life.

Many cadets shaking, praying, and crying to the fact that they would have to go into battle because the Elite Garrison forces has been eliminated.