Eren is a Titan Shifter (9)

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

3

rd person POV

"I'LL KILL THEM ALL."

"Eren?"

Eren then gets out of his grin and thoughts and looks around. Fearful Garrison members and a canon cornered Eren, Mikasa, Armin, and you.

"Idiot. Out of all the things to say you blurt out that?" you mutter coldly.

"Eren!" Mikasa says.

"Eren, can you move? Can you understand what I'm saying? Tell them everything you know. I'm sure they'll understand." Armin says

"Armin..." Eren says.

"Hear that?"

"He said, "I'll kill them all!"

"Yes, I heard him."

"He's going to devour us."

You roll your eyes at their cluelessness and stupidity. From your assumption, you guessed Eren has no ideas about his power. You had no idea how exactly he supposedly died but you were guessing that he got a himself hurt, his anger issues got ahold of him as always, swore he'll kill the Titans as his goal and turned into one.

But how would he get ahold of the Attack Titan if he didn't know his powers? You had so many questions but you had to pretend you were as clueless as the rest of the people here to protect your identity and secure your mission.

Mikasa was in her stance in front of Armin and Eren who were both on the ground and you were also in front of Eren but you weren't in your stance nor as tensed up as Mikasa but with your arms by your side.

You didn't look intimidated or scared at all.

"Trainee Jaeger! As well as Trainee Ackerman, Arlert, and L/n... What you're doing right now is an act of treason! We may decide to kill you on the spot! If you attempt to lie to us, or make a single move, we will fire an HE Projectile at you immediately. We will not hesitate! Answer me at once! What are you?! Are you a man? Or a Titan?" one of the Garrison higher-ups yelled.

"Idiot. What does he look like." you say in a cold, low, and intimidating voice shooting daggers at them with your glare.

"I- d-dont understand the question!" Eren responds to them.

"He's pretending to know nothing? Monster! Try that again, and I'll blow you to pieces. It just takes an instant! You won't have time to reveal your true form!" the Garrison Guard yelled.

"True form?" Eren questions.

"Plenty of people saw you, as you emerge from within a Titan! Humanity has permitted an unknown creature like you to influtate Wall Rose! Even if you are trainees given to us by the king, the safest courses to eliminate the risk immediately! My thinking is correct! The Armored Titan that destroyed Wall Maria could appear at any minute. Right now, humanity is at risk of annihilation! Do you understand? We can't waste more time or troops on you! I will fire an HE Projectile at you without hesitation!" the man screamed.

You then yawn which made people look at you in surprise including the man who was trying to look intimidating but was really fearful.

"It's true that they aren't being cooperative. We aren't likely to get any useful information out of them. You're right, Sir. We're wasting time in troops." a girl with white hair and glasses that was also next to the Garrison Guard says.

"Captain, this is our chance!"

"If we dismember him while he pretends to be human..."

"My specialty is tearing through flesh. If necessary, I'm willing to demonstrate at any time. If anyone would like to experience it firsthand, I invite them to be the first to approach." Mikasa says.

"I do as well. I have time to spare other than slaughtering Titans. This would be me go up against the one thing I have trained to kill for three years, but smaller." you say straight after.

And everyone looks at you and Mikasa wide in the eyes with fear and intimidation.

"Captain, Mikasa Ackerman and Y/n L/n was in the rearguard with us. They are worth a hundred other soldiers. Their loss would be a critical blow to humanity." the leader of your team when you were helping in The Battle of Trost says to the Garrison Captain threatening to blow Eren up.

"Hey... Mikasa... Armin... Y/n... What's going on here?" Eren asks.

"Mikasa! Y/n! You can't fight another human! Where could we run within these cramped walls?" Armin pleads.

"It doesn't matter who I must fight. I won't let anyone kill Eren. I don't need any other reason." Mikasa says.

"Let's talk this through! No one knows what's going on, so is they're ruled by fear!" Armin yells.

"I'll ask once more! What are you?!" the Garrison Captain screams.

Eren looks down as you all stared at him waiting for his answer.

Don't screw up, idiot. I can't afford to lose you.

"A human!" Eren screams at the top of his lungs.

Eren, you screwed us up.

There was a moment of silence. You prepared to slice your skin with the blades you were holding and having a straight goal to protect Eren.

The reason why you were now so protective was because he could be someone like you. Or he could possibly be a suspect that is the holder of the Founding Titan. And if that is correct, you have to protect Eren at all cost. Even if it means your life. It was your duty to succeed your mission and fulfill your promise.

The Garrison Captain eye's darkened.

"I see... Then don't hate me for this." he then starts to raise his hand and you make the blade that was in the palm of your hand go deeper. "There's no avoiding it. No one can prove that they are not the devil."

"Eren! Armin! Y/n! We're going up!" Mikasa then starts running.

"Stop!" Eren yells and gets out of Mikasa grip.

Your POV

He then starts running towards me and Armin. Armin trembling in fear and me about to slice my palm. The Captain then lowered his hand to send a signal to fire the canon.

Eren then pulls us all into his embrace and bites his thumb drawing blood. And in an instant yellow and red lighting appear before my eyes as I see bones and rib cages forming before me.

I open my eyes to be surrounded by Titan bones and steam all around me. I look to see both Mikasa and Armin gazing in fear. I only have wide eyes because this was not something new to me.

I was inside of Eren's Titan bones.