The 57th Expedition (17)

🥀

🥀

Our horses galloped and I looked out to see abandoned and broken houses with rubble and debris everywhere.

I look to my left and see a 10-meter class Titan with the biggest belly ever, but I couldn't focus on that because the support team was already on it.

The main object; was to not ruin the formation and find a pathway from Karanes District to Zhiganshina.

I found it difficult that I was now in the Special Operations Squad because the only people I really knew were Captain Levi and Eren. I know there are names; Eld, Oluo, Gunther, and Petra, but I only know Petra because she is the only other girl besides me. For the boys, no clue.

Once we left the town and we're in open field, we went into formation. I was a little surprised to how far back our position was which is Row 5-Center: Standby. But I guess it is the safest, just feel bad we are getting special treatment, unlike the outer right and left flank.

~~~~~~~~
🥀
~~~~~~~~

An hour went by and we were still riding in the formation. I looked up in the sky to see green, yellow, red, and black flares tinting the clouds.

I expected expedition's to be more exciting and thrilling or at least have me scared, but it was quite boring having to be in the safest spot and not see Titans.

"Sir! The right flank as been destroyed! Pass on the message!"

I immediately look up with fear and shock in my eyes. That's where Armin was.

I look at Eren and we both exchanged the same look on our faces.

Armin, you better not be dead.

A/N: hey so this is a short chapter because the episode I am writing was mostly showing the Female Titan attacking Armin, Jean, and Reiner.

There wasn't any scenes in the episode were it showed Squad Levi but I promise you if you keep reading there will be :)