chapter 14

A/N: TO EVERYONE WITH FORGETFUL MINDS I suggest you reread the first chapter of this book before continuing to read this chapter! thank you all so much :)

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

YMIR FROWNS AND looks down shamefully as Y/N glared at her pointing her blade towards her. Eren was just confused.

Suddenly, Y/N and Eren were transferred back to the paths but this time Eren had all of his body parts.

"Ymir... give me the power of the Founding Titan." Y/N said but Ymir does not move. Meaning she refuses to comply.

"Y/N... what are you doing? You're suppose to kill me. Remember what we talked about?" Eren said as he stepped closer to Y/N, hovering over her.

Y/N only looks at him with hurtful eyes. "You deserve a happy ending." Y/N said and Eren shook his head.

"You can't sacrifice your life for me-"

"I'm doing this because this is what I believe." Y/N cut him off. "You aren't the only one that has gotten future memories either."

Eren looks at her with a confused expression. "How do you know... Nevermind... But it's already set in place. You kill me and the Titans will be gone. You and Carla and everyone else will live long and happy lives and I'll be dead." Eren said.

"Alright then... do you want to know what I saw?" Y/N said and her glare hardened which made Eren take a couple steps back as Y/N placed a finger on Eren's chest. "Either way, I succeed. The Founding Titan's power will be mine."

"That's impossible. Ymir doesn't want to." Eren said. "She doesn't like it when people through away everything just for the person they lov-"

"Yeah well I already told you." Y/N said. "I'm doing this for no one but myself. Because I am free. I have more freedom than you."