Trust

The two Military Police point their guns at Armin and y/n watches above from the trees.

"Don't move. Turn this way." one if the MP said and Armin did so.

"You must be a scout. Just like that... Not a word. Now listen to me and do as I--"

The MP was cut off by Levi and Mikasa charging in and ambushing them.

"That's right... Hand over your guns to the one in front." Levi says and Armin takes their guns.

"Not a word, right?" Armin says.

~*~

They took off the two MP's gear and handcuff them at the river and y/n watched in boredom.

"Now then. Stohess District Military Police. Private Marlo Freudenberg. Same assignment, Private Hitch Dreyse. As for how we'll dispose of you..." Levi says and they both flinch.

"Because of you guys, over 100 people from Stohess District were killed!" the girl, which y/n was guessing, Hitch said.

"Huh?" Levi says.

"You people... You might think that you're all heroes of justice, but the victims and their families were dropped straight into destruction!" Hitch says.

"Yeah, I know." Levi says unfazed.

"You there..." she says to y/n. "You're from the Southern Cadet Corps, yeah? Just like Annie Leonhart. Were you friends of hers? No... doubt she had any friends since she was always so gloomy. I still don't know much about her. And the reason they still haven't found her... is because she was pulverized by a Titan into a puddle of jelly!" Hitch screamed at y/n.

"No... Because the Titan in hiding was Annie Leonhart herself." y/n says and both MPs eyes widened. "Goodness, it makes me sick. Nobody knows a thing about this world..." y/n scoffed.

"Except for those idiots at the center of it all. We'll release you both as soon as we get out of here." Levi says.

"Annie was..." Hitch said.

"Captain Levi! Please let me help you! I don't think what you guys are doing is wrong!" the bowl cut said.

"What's with this guy?" Levi says.

Y/n and Jean start to pay more attention to this Marlo guys because his determination reminded them of someone.

"I beg of you, Captain Levi!" Marlo yelled.

"Not a chance. I can't tell how prepared you are about making an enemy of the government. Let's go. Sasha. Tie them up somewhere nearby." Levi ordered.

"Yes, sir!" Sasha says.

Y/n then gets up and leaves. With Levi.

Y/n was beginning to miss Eren. She was worried about him. She already guessed that Historia would be safe but she was worried about Eren being a "vessel". She sighed and left.

~*~

After a full day of traveling and ambushing a MP squadron, Levi Squad went ahead and interrogated the MP they captured with the help of the two other MP's they captured who actually had loyalty in them.

"Stop it!" the MP said as Levi brutally kept kicking him.

"Where is Eren and Krista?" Levi asks bluntly and the MP chuckles.

"Oh, you're so brave. That checkpoint back there was just recruits who could barely do anything. You think you're some sort of hero?" the MP smiles.

"What an atrocious thing we've done." Levi says sarcastically and stuffs his foot into his mouth.

"Captain, I have scissors. We can cut off his penis and use that for him to gag on instead of your foot." y/n suggests with a bored face.

"No need. Even though I hate getting my shoes dirty. But what's more atrocious is this mouth of yours." Levi says towards the MP. "I recommend you start using it while you still can. Where is Eren and Krista." Levi asks.

"It's no use! All that's left for you is to run and hide! If you don't turn yourselves in, every last Scout will be captured and die-" the MP says but Levi grabbed his arm which made a crack sound--like he broke it.

"Shut up. That's for not answering my question. Some Scouts' lives are more valuable than others. Tell me where Eren and Krista are." Levi asks once again and y/n rolls her eyes at this boring interrogation.

"I-I don't know! Kenny Ackermann is a very cautious man!" the MP pleaded and y/n notices Mikasa flinches at the last name Ackermann because it's hers too.

"Ackermann? I know Kenny... Is that his last name?" Levi asks.

"It's is..."

"True, there's a lot of things he doesn't tell me... Especially important stuff. Anyways, you still have many bones left to be broken." Levi says grabbing his other arm.

"You... You're insane!"

"Maybe I am."

"Someone's coming from that way!" Sasha says.

Everyone gets into fighting guard/positions while y/n was forced to be hiding behind a rock. She huffs in frustration that she couldn't fight since she was also a wanted person.

How boring was all this.

A/n: I'm so sorry these chapters are so short and boring 😔 anyways please still stick around I promise more exciting stuff will happen.