Friends

Y/n's eyes flutter open as she looks around.

'The infirmary...' she thought.

She looks at her arm, it was completely healed. Just as she was about to take her blanket off she felt another weight pulling it down. She looks down to see Eren's brown and ruffled hair insight as he lays down.

Y/n smiles slightly before petting and caressing his head.

"Mmm..."

Eren shuffled slightly.

"Eren." y/n says in a calm and quiet tone. "Eren wake up."

Eren's eyes opened which revealed his turquoise orbs. Eren straightens up before his eyes widen once he sees you're awake.

"Y-Y/n." Eren smiles with her eyes widened in surprise. He gets up from the bench he was sitting on and embraces y/n into a warm hug. Y/n hid her face into the crotch of his neck, taking in the scent of him.

'Flowers...' she thought.

"How long was I out?" y/n asks, still hugging him.

"Two days. You're just in time though," Eren pulls out of the hug but had a hand on her cheek, "Historia is about to be coronated Queen."

Y/n's eyes widened slightly, "Really?"

Eren nodded before the gap between them closes and Eren placed his soft lips onto y/n's. The time around them stops as their lips matched in rhythm everytime it moved. It went on like this for a minute and Eren made himself comfortable and sat down on the bed. Y/n snaked her hands around his neck and started rubbing his nape with made a groan slip his lips. His hand was still her cheek. Y/n laid on her pillow and Eren followed down with her, still sitting on the bed.

It went on like this for awhile before both of you needed air. Eren pulled out of it and both inhaled with breathing heavily slightly. Both looked into each other's eyes lazily before Eren went back down for another deep and soft kiss and pulled back out.

"Come on. Let's go."

~*~

"YEAAAHHH HISTORIAAAA! LOOONGG LIVEEEE QUEEN HISTORRRIAA!" y/n yelled at the top of her lungs along with the other citizens watching Historia's coronation. Historia and everyone heated y/n's cheer and Historia gave her a laugh from her stand.

"YEAAHHHH HISTORIAA! WOOHOOO!" Sasha cheered along with Connie.

"I can't wait until she punches the Captain." y/n says and Eren looks at her with wide eyes.

"Eh?! What?!" Eren says.

~*~

"Hold on... You're seriously doing it, Historia?" Eren asks as Historia marches with a determined face on.

"Yeah, I am." Historia declared.

"Y/n was just joking about it! Right, y/n?" Eren asks y/n.

"After you punch him, tell him... "I dare you to hit me back."." Y/n ignores Eren's question.

"Curse you...! If it's not a real grudge, just forget it." Eren curses.

"Eren, not all of us got special beat-ups from Levi." y/n bluntly says but on received a glare from Eren.

"If I can't do this, how can I call myself Queen?" Historia asks.

"Oh yeah, Historia. That's the spirit!" Jean encouraged.

Everyone stops to see Levi's silhouette. Historia walks up to him and hesitated at first before letting out a war cry and punched him in the arm. Everyone gasp while Mikasa smiled like a mother and y/n slightly smirked.

Historia laughs, "How'd you like that?! I'm the Queen! If you got a problem--"

"Heh."

Everyone stopped dead in their tracks and look at Levi. The man who always has a stoic expression or a scowl was smiling. Not only that... they unlocked the chuckle achievement from him.

"Thank you... all of you."