I'm home

I was walking with Captain Levi to go fetch Hanji. I wasn't sure where we were going but I was just following orders from him.

He stops at a doorway.

"Hey. Get moving." Levi says. "Ah, sorry! Oh, y/n! How are you doing? You okay? Especially with your Titan powers." Hanji asks.

"I'm feeling fine." I answer. "Good to hear. What about him?" Hanji asks.

"He's been ready for a long time now."

~~~~~~~
☁️
~~~~~~~

We were now walking with Pastor Nick and we were heading towards a wagon. I then realized Eren, Armin, and Mikasa were all in that wagon.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting. Took longer to prepare than we thought." Hanji greets. "Y/n..." Eren says while looking at me.

I don't respond but sit down with everyone else. Eren's gaze still glued to me.

"Y/n. Are you okay? Where have you been?" Mikasa asks. "In the infirmary room. I am feeling fine. No injuries. I just passed out on the battlefield." I answer.

"Y/n... When did you get abilities like me? Have you been hiding it all this time? Do you know the secrets about the Titans?!" Eren ask while slightly raising his voice.

"Hey. Give it a break. She was just like you. Someone gave her the abilities at a young age." Levi saved and I mentally thanked him.

"We can talk to her later, Eren." Armin tried to soothe. "But um... Why is Pastor Nick here?" Armin asks.

"Yeah. Nick and I are best buddies. Right? Don't let him bother you. The whole makeup of this squad doesn't make sense. Right?" Hanji says looking towards Levi.

"No, I think it might. Erwin picked them out for a reason." Levi responds in a bored tone.

They started talking about how Pastor Nick knew the secrets of the walls and Titans but didn't say anything and Eren's anger issues kicked in and started throwing a fit.

Throughout the whole time I could sense turquoise orbs always looking at me with flaming curiosity.

I can tell it's going to take some time for people to get used to my Titan abilities.

A/N: Important. Please read; The chapters are going to be short because most of the first few episodes will not be taking place with scenes that y/n is associated in. Thanks!