chapter 8

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

SUDDEN PANIC AROUSE in your heart as you watched Eren's head get blown into Zeke's arms. All of a sudden, a spine like centipede charges out of his neck while the Walls fall making ear-aching crashes.

Your head starts doing turns and twists as a groaning pain strikes your forehead. Suddenly your mind rewinds a memory from a year ago, when Eren left you.

before the world went blue
a few months ago
(outfit above. that is what you'll be wearing. feel free to change it as well)

You sat on a chair that was not too far from the dock of the boat you and the Special Operations Squad + Hange, Yelena, Ms. Azumabito, and Onyankopon were riding on. You were going on your first expedition but beyond the sea to Marley.

From afar you can see Eren broading again as he looks out at the sea. You sat up and walked over to the railing that Eren was leaning on and put your head on his shoulder.

"Hey." you said boredly.

"Hey." Eren repeated.

"What are you broading about?" you asked as you hooked your arm underneath his muscular one and interwind your fingers with his as both of your fingers dances with his slender ones.

"A lot of things." Eren responded.

"Like what?" you asked.

Eren stayed quiet for awhile as he only looked at your hands in his. You were patient so you waited for his reply as you lightly brushed your thumb over parts of his hand.

You heard Eren let out a deep sigh. "Just remember that no matter what I do or say, I will always-" Eren was about to finish his sentence before he got cut off by Hange.