Pros and Cons (10)

☆☆☆

Y

our POV

"I REMEMBER WATCHING the cannon fire... And then there was a horrible sound, a shock wave, and heat... Are we inside a huge skeleton-"

"Eren protected us." I cut Armin off. "That's all we need to know for now."

"Hey!" Eren's yells. "Are you guys okay?!"

"Eren! What is this?!" Armin says.

"No idea... But this thing will soon dissipate like any other Titan corpse... Let's get away from it!" he then steps out if the skeleton to look at the Garrison through the smoke. "Are they in shock, or just waiting to see what we'll do? The Garrison isn't doing anything right now, but..." Eren then looks up at the cannon. "They'll attack again before long. After showing them this, I doubt we'll be able to talk our way out. But I do remember one thing..." Eren then holds on a key. "The basement of my house. Dad said that if I go there, I'll learn everything."

My eyes widen.

So he has no idea of his abilities and the Secrets of the Titans and Paradis.

"This happened to me because if him, too. If I go to the basement, I'll probably learn what the Titans really are." Eren says.

Armin quickly notices that I have shock and fear in my eyes. Something that I don't show ever. Even in the most overwhelming and life or death situations, well at least for someone who is human.

Crap, I can't let him know my secret. He's smart enough to figure it out.

Then Eren's anger issues started to get the best of him and starts getting mad at his dad for keeping it a secret.

"URGH! Then why did he hide it? Isn't that what thousands of Survey Corps soldiers died for? Isn't it humanity's last hope? And he's been keeping it packed in the basement of our house? What was he thinking? Where has he even been for the past five years?-"

"Eren." Mikasa cut off Eren's anger issues. "Right now, we have other things to worry about."

"Right..." Eren says and both Armin and Mikasa walked away.

As Eren was about to leave grab his shoulder.

"Huh? What?" he asks.

"Maybe he did it to survive... Or others reasons that are convenient." I say having shame and humiliation on my face.

"Huh? What are-"

"Eren. Y/n. Let's go." Armin cuts off Eren.

Eren starts walking back but Armin looks at me with fearful eyes.

"What is it?" I asks.

"N-Nothing. Sorry." and he quickly walks away.

Crap, I should have never said that. Armin is so going to find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what happened was that Armin made a plan to try and persuade the Garrison to not kill us. That stupid Captain didn't listen and just as he was about to fire another cannon at us, the Garrison Commander stopped him and we we're saved and didn't die.

"Enough. As big as you are, you've always been as delicate as a newborn fawn." Commander Pixis stops the Captains arm from giving the signal to blow the cannon.

"Commander Pixis!"

"Do you not see his splendid salute? I've just arrived, but messengers have kept me abreast of the situation. You go command the reinforcements. I think we should listen to them..." and to those words Armin drops from his tense salute, Mikasa puts away her blades, Eren lowers his hand, and I put away my blade that was about to slice my palm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we almost got ourselves blown up by that crazy Captain, the Commander asks Eren if he could somehow bring to life the plan Armin was talking about to try and persuade the Captain to not fire another cannon.

In other words, the plan was to pick up a gigantic boulder to seal the breached entrance from Trost District from Wall Maria which was breached.

Commander Pixis told all of the other Garrison's and cadets and after many long and boring speeches everyone was apart of the plan.

Now we were going into round two...

Of taking back Trost.