Close Combat

Everyone watches in awe as y/n takes out some of the armor on Reiner with the sound of her scream by striking lightening down.

With that, Eren uses it as an advantage to punch Reiner's cracking armored spots.

"Y/n! How did you do that?" Armin asked as he yelled over the Colossal Titan's steam sounds and the loud thuds and roars of Reiner and Eren's Titans.

"I..." Y/n started to talk but then she collapsed in Armin's embrace and her eyes and muscles turn weak.

"Y/n! This isn't the best time to pass out now!" Armin yelled.

"I'm not unconcious I am just weak from that one strike..." Y/n defended but they were cut off when they both saw the Colossal Titan swinging his arms at them.

"Get on my back!" Armin yelled and so y/n used every last strength she had in her arms by clinging to his neck. Since Armin was so small and short, she felt as if she was choking him.

The Colossal Titan tried to swat at y/n and Armin but ended up grabbing a dead scout and Ymir.

Colossal Titan/Bertolt thinking he grabbed y/n and ymir both, he threw them in his mouth.

Armin and Hanji squad hung from the side as they watch in horror, Bertolt throw them in his mouth.

"It can't be..."

"Bertolt..."

"They aren't dead."

Everyone turned to see y/n who spoke up resting her face in Armin's blonde locks.

"We saw him devour them!"

"They aren't dead. He is trying to capture Ymir. I think he thought that other scout, which is probably dead by now, is me. Even thought the Colossal Titan is made out of hot and skinless muscles, no matter what Titan you are, if you are in their mouths you won't get burnt. That is, unless they swallow you. I think I am fine. I can transform." Y/n explains.

"We saw you strike thunder in human form. How is that possible? I knew you could do it in Titan form but how?" Armin says.

"And that strike nearly took out Reiner's armor. We could use that as technological weaponry advantage." Hanji suggests.

"I'll do experiments with you later, Hanji. Armin, give me one of your blades and drop me." y/n orders with a weak voice and her eyes and head fluttering up and open.

"Y/n... I don't think you are in the best position right now." Armin says.

"I could care less about my health. My only goal..." she then opens her eyes to reveal a murderous glare. "Is to kill them."

Armin gulped and quickly took out one of his blades and gives it to her.

"Thank you, Armin. You know what's funny. You're always the one to give me blades. Like the Battle of Trost and The Raid of Stohess District... Heheh... Anyways, cya." y/n chuckled and let go of Armin to where she was falling down.

She then sliced her palm once more, this time, transforming into a Titan.

Hanji then looks up at the Colossal Titan.

"ALL SOLDIERS, PREPARE TO ATTACK! WE'RE TAKING DOWN THE COLOSSAL TITAN! ITS A THREAT TO ALL IF HUMANITY! SWAM HIM!" Hanji ordered and all the scouts who were hanging by the wall went up.

After a few minutes, y/n realized Bertolt let out steam.

You guys better be okay. she thought.

Y/n then looked over to Reiner and Eren. And Eren and his stupid self got punched in the face by Reiner after he recovered from the lightening strike.