The 57th Expedition (21)

🥀

🥀

(3rd person POV)

"Gunther!" Eren yelled in agony. "Eren, don't stop! Onward!" y/n yells at him while throwing him up in the air.

"But Gunther...!" Eren calls out again.

"Who is that?" Petra yells. "Protect Eren at all cost! It only means one thing. That is the Female Titan!" y/n yells at the top of her lungs to everyone.

"Eldo, where should we go?" Oluo asks. "There isn't time to reach the horses! Head for HQ, as fast as you can!" Eld answers.

"Curse you... Come at me! I'll defeat you, even if it kills me!" Petra vows.

Y/n had a determined look on her face. She looks down at her ring and watches the figure closely until it disappears.

As she looks around for it, a farmiliar red and orange lightening strikes in the forest.

"I knew it... It's the Female Titan!" Y/n yells and immediately everyone starts using flying faster. The Female Titan was now at her top speed and was chasing them.

"Eren, you need to go. Me and the others will buy you time." y/n yells to Eren. "What?! You'll only get killed!" Eren yells.

"Like Petra said, have faith in us." Y/n reminds him and puts one hand of his in rememberence of what happened the last time they faced the Female Titan.

"The four of us will kill the Female Titan! Eren, you will continue to head straight for HQ at top speed!" Eld orders Eren.

"No! I'll fight too!" Eren yells "No! This is the best move... You power is too risky!" Eld yells.

"What? Do you doubt us?" Oluo asks. "Do you, Eren? Do you find it that hard to trust us?" Petra asks as well.

Eren then puts his hand down and starts to fly away. Y/n smiles knowing that she can keep Eren safe now.

Eren was from a far distance but could still see everything that is going on. Y/n, Eld, Petra, and Oluo all swarm into the Female Titan.

Eld comes in as a decoy and Petra and Oluo gush out her eyes in seconds. Then Y/n comes down to both her legs, cutting up her thighs and cabs.

Immediately, the Female Titan uses her hand to cover her nape, thumping to a tree.

Eld made a signal which meant he was going for the nape and y/n eyes widened.  Petra and Oluo slice the Female Titan's arm muscle making them fall and revealing her nape.