The Battle for Trost Pt.2 (12)

🥀

🥀

Eren, you idiot.

So... Basically when Eren transformed into a Titan, he tried punching Mikasa and then passed out.

Stupidstupidstupidstupifstupidsjrkrnnddkddkdkkdkee

Sorry I was just getting really irritated and frustrated. We all looked up to see the red flare go up from the elite side.

Armin then ran off towards the direction of the elite team. "Hey, Armin! Where are you going?" Marco called out but Armin payed no attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~
🥀
~~~~~~~~~~~

After awhile I saw Jean come up on the wall.

"What happened to Eren?" Jean asks. "Armin's headed there by himself. He's probably all right." Marco's said while looking down. "Probably?" Jean says with confusion and concern. "He's fine. I'm sure of it. Eren can do this." Marco's says confidently.

'No! Things aren't okay!' I say to myself.

"I think luring the Titans to the town's edge is useless." Connie speaks up. "Any fight with Titans is a way of attrition. At this stage, they want to avoid the needless loss of troops." I defend.

"Then anyone who doesn't make it now will have died for nothing?" Connie argues back. "Eventually, it will become an all-out war." Jean adds in. "But until then, we must preserve our forces. It's obvious that we should minimize casualties. The brass made the right call." Jean states.

"Is that so, huh?" Connie snickers. "It is!" Jean yells back. "Anyway... Let's all ensure that we don't end up as casualties." says Connie.

~~~~~~~~~~
🥀
~~~~~~~~~~

"Listen up. You just need to keep the Titans in the corner of the city. Stay focused on that, and draw them there. Got it? You don't need to fight. Trainees, form groups of four and run along the ground. When you reach the wall, jump up. Don't get killed. If any Titans break away, we'll take care of them." the Captain of the squad I am in ordered.

I had a squad with Jean, Connie, Annie, and two other Garrison members.

"If"? Isn't it more of a "when" than "if"?" Jean growled. "If we think we're in danger, can we deviate from our orders?" Annie asks.

"If you believe it'll help." the Captain said but then was cut off by a loud boom that startled everyone.

"Kirschstein squad, go!" the Captain order. "Right!"

~~~~~~~~~~
🥀
~~~~~~~~~~

I look up to see my squad leader get eaten by a Titan. Me, Jean, Connie, and Annie are both running on the ground now in fear and shock. We have no more orders to follow.

"Looks like we have to deviate from the plan, like it or not." I say while running. I look behind me and see three 15-meter class Titans.

One swats their hand down in attempt to grab Connie but he jumps out of the way just in time. He tries to use his Maneuver Gear but it doesn't work.

I go in and I kill the Titan that was about to eat Connie in a blink of an eye. Another one comes but now it was chasing Jean. "Hurry! Go!" Jean yells.

I follow his order and me, Connie, and Annie successfully made it to the top of the wall. When we look down to see Jean we see him running on the ground while a Titan chases him.

"What is he doing?" I ask. "No way.. Is his Maneuver Gear broken?" Connie asks. "I think it is." I respond.

No! We can't lose Jean! We can't lose anymore of our friends!

To be continued....