_

At the dinner, the four of you mingled and were telling jokes with one another.

You're currently eating your lobster and baked potato while everyone else does the same.

You hear someone's silverware being placed onto their plate which causes you to look up. You look up at the person only to see Jimin leaning back in his seat, hand on his stomach.

"Ugh, I'm so full." He states. You let out a soft laugh before nodding your head towards his food.

"If you're not going to finish that, I'll gladly finish it." Jimin narrows his eyes at you.

"I'm taking it home for later." He states before looking over at Seokjin, a small smirk forming on his lips. "After all, I need something to eat that isn't Seokjin's cooking." Seokjin places his silverware onto his plate now.

He lets out a sigh, giving Jimin a 'really?' look. You look between the two before glancing at Yoongi. Yoongi merely shrugs.

"Jimin always does that." Yoongi defends before taking a bite of his food. After a bit of chewing, his deep voice continues. "He always likes pushing people's buttons."

Jimin eyes his boyfriend with pursed lips as he narrows his eyes at him.

"I don't push your buttons." He states.

"That's because you know if you do with me, you know you'll get punished for it." Yoongi smirks before taking another bite of his food. You let out a soft laugh while looking over at Jimin.

"Oooh," you tease before placing your forearms onto the table, leaning your upper body weight onto your forearms. "You're telling me Jimin is a bottom? Jimin, I'm surprised by that. I always thought you were a top."

"That was until he met me." Yoongi mumbles, causing Jimin's ears to turn red. Jimin nudges Yoongi before giving you a death glare.

"I'm a switch, Y/N. Never get comfortable with labeling me as something." Jimin states while narrowing his eyes at you. You merely laugh before nodding your head.

"Oh, trust me, with your flirting skills and attitude, the last thing I would ever do is label you as something. You're versatile, a label wouldn't be sufficient enough."

"And you're unpredictable." Jimin says while holding up his glass of water before taking a sip of it. You roll your eyes while smiling. You pick up your glass of water and taking a sip as well. "Which is why I wanted to ask you something." Jimin states while you take a sip of your water.

You silently nod your head while drinking from your glass which causes Jimin to glance over at Yoongi. Yoongi is now fully engaged in the conversation as he nods his head, seeming to be urging Jimin to say whatever he's thinking of saying.

This causes you to pause, eyes shifting between the two of them as you immediately set your glass down, having an odd feeling that whatever Jimin is about to say will cause you to spit out your drink.

"What?" you immediately ask upon setting your glass down. Jimin and Yoongi both look at you. Yoongi licks his lips as he avoids eye contact. Jimin sighs before nodding.

"Okay, I know Yoongi already fucked up with you and you don't like him, but I wanted to ask something."

"And I told you to ask. Stop stalling." You say while looking between the two of them. "You're freaking me out a little, so get to the point."