'

Seokjin lets out a frustrated groan as he starts going through his room, searching for his checkbook. He runs his fingers through his hair as he grows irritated with Jungkook.

You had just gotten out of the shower in a pair of fresh pants and a plain t-shirt. You hear the sound of things being thrown along with the loud sound of frustrated sighs. Nearing the hallway, you look left and right, examining where the noise is coming from. Upon seeing the light in Seokjin's room on, your eyes soften and you immediately make your way towards his room down the hall.

Walking in, you see some clothes scattered along the floor with some of his accessories. You furrow your eyebrows and gently push the door a little further open to get a better view. You're greeted by Seokjin bent over, shuffling through the drawers of his bedside table. Softly pressing your knuckle to the door, you knock, causing Seokjin to merely sigh.

"What do you want, Jungkook? If you're here to apologize, you should apologize to Y/N. You ruined her clothes, not mine." he states. You press your lips together and remain quiet as you stare at the man's back. Seokjin pauses his movements, still bent over. Your eyes can't help but wander down to his backside as you step a little further into the room. His pants are a little tight, accentuating the slight curve of his backside as you arch an eyebrow. "Jungkook, I'm serious. Go find Y/N and apologize to her. I'm looking for my checkbook so I can write her a check to make up for this incident." Both of your eyebrows are now lifted as you fully step into his room.

"Is that why you're being loud and tearing your room apart?" you question. Upon hearing your voice, Seokjin stands up straight before turning around to face you. His eyes are apologetic and full of guilt as he stares back at you. His lips are a little parted as he takes in a deep breath before nodding. "You don't need to pay me back for a coat. If you haven't noticed, I make a pretty penny at work. I can just get a new one myself." Seokjin shakes his head as he fully turns around.

"I know you can, but it was my fault, not yours. I should be paying for it." he states. You shake your head and walk into his room. You point at his gaming chair and he nods his head, allowing you to sit in it. He turns back around and continues searching for his check book. "I have a lot of savings in my bank right now. I can cover it." Your expression turns soft as you speak, your voice coming out as a soft whisper.

"As your boss, I'm telling you not to write me a check." Upon hearing how quiet your voice is, Seokjin stops searching and stares back at you once more. You lock eyes with him and give him a reassuring look. He slowly blinks before nodding his head. He walks to the pile of clothes on his floor and begins to fold some of the clothes. You stand up from his chair and walk towards the nearly empty closet. Grabbing a few of the empty hangers dangling from the rack, you take them out and pick up some of the jackets, coats and dress pants and begin hanging them on the hangers. "Why did you throw mashed potatoes at me anyway?" you inquire while smoothing out some of the wrinkles starting to form on his coat.

"I... Um..." he takes a deep breath before realizing that he can't be subtle around a woman as bold as you. "I wanted to sit next to you, but Jungkook got there first. I was aiming at Jungkook but he moved." You pause your movements for a few seconds before hanging the garment on the rack in his closet. Turning to face him, you cross your arms and tilt your head to the side, examining the man in front of you. He senses your stare and stops his movements for a moment as well.

"You wanted to sit next to me? It was as simple as that?" you question, eyebrow quirked as you stare at the man. He gulps for a moment before nodding his head. "And instead of being the mature one, like you usually are, you decide to stoop to Jungkook's level." Once you finish saying this, Seokjin turns to you.