Eric

You wake up the next morning with some mascara smeared on your under eyes and your eyes are a little swollen from crying.

You lost the ability to surprise your customers with the new lip balm.

You lost Jimin, your best friend.

You also lost Seokjin, the one man you fully trusted, all in the same day.

Sighing, you get out of bed and make your way towards the bathroom. Upon looking at yourself in the mirror, you wash your hands before placing your hands on your skin. When you do this, you notice how your skin is a little dehydrated and your nose is a little red from blowing your nose last night.

You immediately wash your face and put on your serums, moisturizer, and sunscreen to get ready for the day.

Once your skin is ready for makeup, you immediately reach for your concealer and cover up all of the spots on your face that need to be corrected. You sigh before heading downstairs and make your way towards the kitchen.

Upon entering the double kitchen doors, you see Seokjin standing at the stove as he cooks breakfast.

He turns around to look at you and merely gives you a nod before putting the food on the pan onto a plate. He hands it to you before walking towards the sink to wash his hands.

You open your mouth to say something before quickly closing it. You shake your head before choosing to not talk, knowing that he's most likely too angry to even have a conversation with you.

You sit down at the table and eat while Seokjin starts to wash dishes.

"I'm going to be at my parents' house today." Seokjin suddenly says. You look up at him and nod your head. This took you by surprise and causes your heart to speed up.

He's talking to you.

That's a good sign, right?

"Okay," you state before taking a bite of the food on your plate. "I'm going to be at the office today to get this whole situation under control." You state.

"Sounds good." He merely says before leaving the kitchen. "I'll be back tonight for dinner. Get yourself some lunch because I won't be here to make you any." You nod your head, feeling your stomach drop.

"Oh, okay." You state. "Listen, Jin, I'm really sorry that I grouped you with those guys. I-"

"You already apologized to me." he interrupts. "I told you, we're on a break until you fix your issues with men. I don't hate you or anything so stop acting like I'm being mean. You need to get over this whole 'men are trash' attitude." He states.

You merely nod your head before putting more food in your mouth as you eat.

"Anyway, I'm heading out now." He states before stepping towards the double kitchen doors. "Also, be sure to talk to Jimin, alright? You really hurt him." He says before leaving the room.

You sigh before biting onto your lower lip.

He's right.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

You're now at the company, sighing as you discuss with Baekhyun everything that happened. You've already contacted your lawyer about this as well.