Eunhyuk

You're now getting dressed as you look at yourself in the mirror.

The dinner is tonight.

Seokjin has already started cooking and Hoseok arrived at your house an hour ago.

You stare at yourself in the mirror while examining the outfit you're wearing.

You're dressed in a black, long sleeve dress with a pair of tights. There's a long, silver necklace hanging from your neck and matching silver earrings hanging from your ears. You're wearing light makeup with a lot of blush, mascara, and one of your newest lip balms on your lips.

"Okay, Y/N," you start speaking to your reflection. "You can do this." You reassure yourself while nodding your head as you comb your fingers through your straight hair. You take a deep breath and think about everything you're dying to tell your father.

You've been trying to confront him for years now.

You've gotten far enough as to insult him to his face, just like during Christmas.

However, your dad always finds a way to belittle your feelings along with your mom's and sister's.

Not anymore.

You nod your head.

You already told Seokjin and Hoseok to make sure that your father has no choice but to stay and listen to you when you're speaking to him.

Taking in one last deep breath, you finish making your finishing touches to your outfit before making your way down the stairs and towards the kitchen.

Once you get into the kitchen, you see Seokjin and Hoseok joking around by the stove.

They didn't hear you come in.

"Come on, Jin," Hoseok says while gently nudging him. "It was just one mistake, you know who she is when she's not angry."

"I know but when someone's angry, you see things that they're good at hiding when they're not angry." He responds. This causes your shoulders to drop because you know he's right. "Don't get me wrong, I love Y/N and I've been attracted to her since I started working for her. I just am a strong believer in knowing a person on their good and bad days."

"Does that mean her 'bad day' was too much for you?" Hoseok responds.

"No, she's never really 'too much' for me per se." Seokjin responds. "I just want her to resolve whatever issues she has going on right now. It's not fair for her to be saying how trashy men are while I'm here being the opposite of what she's saying, especially when she puts me into the same group as those sexist assholes."

You bite onto your lower lip before nodding your head as you silently eavesdrop.

You then quietly step towards the kitchen double doors and pretend that you just stepped into the kitchen.

"Hi Hoseok, hi Seokjin." You say while giving a small wave.

The two immediately stop talking about you behind your back and look over at you. Seokjin gives you a small smile and nod of his head while Hoseok smiles widely at you before stepping away from the stove to wrap his arm around your shoulder.

He pulls you close to him and eagerly glances between you and Seokjin.

"So, Y/N, ready to see your father?" he asks.