,

You and Seokjin are now in his room as he gestures for you to sit on his bed.

You nod your head and comply, gently sitting on his pink bedsheets as you stare up at him. He closes the door behind him as he walks into his room.

Staring up at him, you furrow your eyebrows, confused as to why he took you up here.

"You know I'm proud of you, right?" he asks. This causes you to tilt your head to the side as you stare over at him. He stares in your direction, stuffing his hands in the pockets of his sweatpants.

You can't hide the smile that forms on your face once you hear those words from him.

"You called me up to your room to tell me that?" you ask while staring up at him with a smile on your face. He shakes his head as he stares down at you.

"No, I didn't call you up here just for that." He responds.

You watch him  as he steps closer before sitting down on his bed next to you.

He places his hands in his lap and starts fiddling with his fingers as he blinks quickly, indicating that he's been wearing his contacts for too long and his eyes are getting dry.

You notice this and reach over to the table by his bed. Grabbing his eye drops, you hand them to him.

He glances down at your hand as you hold the plastic bottle towards him. He softly smiles, letting out a quick laugh before taking the bottle from you.

"Thank you." He states before twisting the cap and removing it before putting the drops into his eyes.

You look down at the floor while you patiently wait for him to finish putting the drops in his eyes.

After he finishes and hands you the bottle, you place it back on the table while speaking.

"So, why did you call me up here then?"

"Did that dinner help you?" he immediately asks. You look back at him curiously before shrugging your shoulders.

"I mean, yeah." You state. "It felt good to have my dad listening to me for once but I'm more happy that my mom was the one to call him out. He's been treating her like shit for years now."

He nods his head before running his tongue along the side of his mouth momentarily.

"Jimin told me that we're re-doing the photoshoot." He states. "Is that true?"

"Only if you want to do it." You say. "If not, Jimin said he can be the model." You watch as his eyebrows lift.

"Jimin???" he questions loudly. "You think Jimin-ah's face can compare to this masterpiece?" he asks while using his fingertips to brush along his jawline as he gestures at his face, doing a sexy pose on his face.

This causes you to let out a soft laugh.

"No, I don't think he can compare but I just don't want to make you uncomfortable." You say. "You did want a break while I fix my issues after all." You say.

He stares at you for a few seconds.

"Have you apologized to Jimin?" You nod. "Good. There's still one apology you haven't done yet."

You sit still and silently think of all of the apologies you owed to everyone.

You apologized to Jimin already. You apologized to Jin. You apologized to Yoongi.