Min Yoongi

You woke up this morning groaning while slapping the palm of your hand onto your alarm clock. You rolled into your side once the blaring sound coming from the obnoxiously loud alarm clock came to a halt. Once you're rolled onto your other side, you pull the blanket higher up onto your body, allowing your body to take in the warmth of the soft, white sheets. Your eyes begin to close once more, bringing you back into your state of unconsciousness, making you drift into a deep sleep.

You're at an event being held for brand owners who won the Fortune 100 "Best Companies" list. You scan the room, smiling as you feel the lightweight material of your dress hugging your curves. You're dressed in a tight, yet comfortable, black, long sleeve dress. There's a low dip into the neckline of your dress, revealing a majority of your cleavage as the material covers your breasts, but allowing the middle of your chest to be exposed. There's a slit in the leg of the dress and the outfit is paired with a flashy diamond necklace and a pair of tall black heels.

You walk towards the bathroom and stare into the mirror, admiring yourself. Your lips have a bright cherry red stain to them. You're wearing minimal eyeshadow that creates a cat-eye shape on your eyelids, paired with a set of fluffy, beautiful false lashes that make you feel like more of a woman. The rest of your makeup is standard.

You tuck a strand of your pin-straight hair behind your ear and reveal a pair of dangly diamond earrings that make you look even more feminine. After puffing out your chest and standing confidently tall, you walk back into the room filled with the owners of other companies of a variety of industries. The guests range from the owners of large banks to owners of large convenience stores, to makeup brands, all the way down to you.

You walk throughout the party and introduce yourself to others, a drink in hand as you discuss business tactics and innovation strategies for your companies. One person catches your attention as you glance over to them. You arch a brow as you see a tall man, a bored expression on his face as he talks to other people. He takes a sip of his drink before letting out a sigh. As he looks for a server to refill his drink, his eyes lock onto you.

He glides his tongue along the side of his mouth and that's when you notice his features. He has raven black hair covering his forehead. His hair is styled to look messy yet neat at the same time. His dark eyes stay locked on you as you examine the rest of him.

His lips are a soft pink shade, not too thin but not too thick. His skin is very pale, matching the bored-to-death expression on his face. He's dressed in a pair of black slacks with a navy blue long-sleeve shirt. He has some diamond stud earrings in his ears and his hand is shoved in his pocket, ready to pull out his phone to keep himself occupied, you assumed.

You glance away from him, feeling slightly intimidated because he kept the eye contact while you shamelessly checked him out. You decide to go to the bar and order yourself another drink.

"Oh? Shy all of a sudden?" Your eyes widen at the sound of the deep voice near you. You slowly inhale before you turn around and make eye contact with the attractive man.

"Sorry, you just aren't like the other owners here. You're very bad at hiding your boredom, by the way." You say before looking forward at the bartender in front of you, ordering a drink with a smirk on your face.

"You're right. I'm not like other owners. I don't see a point in pretending to be friendly with the other business owners that I'm competing with."

"Competing?" You let out a soft laugh before turning towards him. "You have to be in the game to compete, sweetie." The man lets out an amused laugh.