Ethan

You're now inside of a bar, chugging an alcoholic beverage as you try to get over this weird crush that's starting to form for Seokjin.

It's nothing personal against Seokjin. He's handsome, he's funny, he's kind, and you like how he has a fake confidence that he uses to hide his introverted nature. You like that he's not cocky. What you don't like is the fact that he's your employee and that you just want to focus on your business.

The last thing you need right now is someone distracting you from achieving the goals you want to achieve. You don't want someone holding you back while you try to accomplish so many more things with your brand.

"Penny for your thoughts?" you hear someone sitting near you. You merely roll your eyes before looking up at the man.

"Look, I don't-" you stop talking the minute you see the waiter from the other night standing next to you. He smiles down at you before sitting down onto the barstool next to you, gesturing for the bartender to come over. "Ethan?" You watch as he orders a drink and then turns to face you.

"You remembered my name?" he questions before smiling over at you. "I haven't seen you stopping by the restaurant as often. I didn't take you as the type to drink here." You arch an eyebrow, the booze in your system causing you to look up at the man.

"Oh? And what makes you assume that I'm not the type to drink here?" He shrugs his shoulder before thanking the bartender.

"Well, they don't exactly have the best alcohol here," he states before taking a sip of his beer. You furrow your eyebrows. "You're rich and this is a shitty bar. That's my point."

"Rich people can go out to drink at shitty bars too." You state before taking another sip of your drink. Now that you think of it, this drink really is shitty.

"How've you been?" he questions.

"Good, and you?" you counter-question.

"I've been alright, been getting extra shifts at the restaurant lately." You nod your head before glancing down at your phone. You have a few texts from Jimin and Seokjin.

Seokjin: You okay?

Jimin: what's up with you? You were acting super weird today.

Seokjin: I'm sorry if I offended you by bringing up your name

Seokjin: Please come home safely tonight

Your eyes widen at Seokjin's last text message. It causes you to immediately shake your head and place your phone back into your purse. You look up at Ethan only to see that he's already looking at you, eyebrows furrowed.

"Boyfriend troubles?" he questions while gesturing to your phone. "You looked a little pissed off there." You scoff almost immediately.

"I don't have a boyfriend and I don't want a boyfriend." You state before taking a large sip of your drink. His eyebrows lift as he softly laughs.

"Alright, so you don't want a boyfriend and don't have one." He states in defeat before taking another swig of his beer. You start to ignore his presence and slide the empty glass towards the bartender as you let out a soft sigh. "So, what are your hobbies?" he asks. You merely arch an eyebrow and look at the man once more.

"I like video games." You state before feeling your phone vibrating in your purse. You reach into your purse and take out your phone once more.