Oli

"Damn it, Oli!" You wake up and you're greeted the next morning by a shout from the next room. Widening your eyes, your body jerks up from your soft mattress. You spring yourself towards the door and immediately run towards your door, grabbing the nearest weapon nearest to you. This happens to be one of your high heels.

Rushing towards the source of the sound, you're breathing heavily once you arrive at none other than Seokjin's room.

You slam one hand against the door frame, using it to hold your weight as you inhale deeply to catch your breath. You're staring at the floor as you speak.

"What's going on? Is there a break-in? Did someone-" you look up and are met with a wide-eyed Seokjin. His lips are formed in a small 'o' shape as he looks over at you. He uses one hand to cover his mouth and it's then when you notice why he's shouting so early in the morning. "You stayed up all night playing Maple Story, didn't you?" you question before fully standing up straight as you roll your eyes. You blow some air upwards to get the mess on your head that you call hair out of your face.

He's sitting at his computer desk, one hand on the mouse while the other rests on top of his mouth. He slowly nods his head and apologetically bows his head.

"I'm so sorry, did I wake you-"

"YES," you interrupt before crossing your arms, putting all of your weight onto one hip as you stare in his direction. He presses his lips together, immediately shutting up as he stares in your direction. "Yes, Jin. You woke me up at," you glance over at his alarm clock sitting by his bed and furrow your eyebrows. "Four in the fucking morning." He winces at the tone of your voice before he scratches the back of his head.

"Do you have work today?" he asks. You shake your head.

"You're really fucking lucky that the manufacturer scheduled a meeting with me tomorrow." You make your way into his room and use your heel to gently hit his arm, causing him to jump as he gives you a death glare.

"No need to get violent, Y/N." he states before turning his attention back to the screen.

"You know, you've still never taught me how to actually win this game." You subconsciously mumble out. Glancing over at you, he turns his chair to face you.

"Do you still want to learn?" you nod your head and he grins momentarily. "Alright. I'll teach you how a master does it," he states before standing up from his chair. "After I make you breakfast." He takes your hand and leads the way out of his room, dragging you along with him as he makes his way towards the stairs.

"I can make some cereal-" you're interrupted by Seokjin pausing in his steps as he looks back at you almost as if you suddenly grew a second head.

"Cereal?" he scoffs. "You have a professional chef who cooks for you every morning and now all of a sudden, you want cereal?"

"You've been cooking a lot-"

"Yeah, that's what you pay me to do." He lets out a laugh before rolling his eyes. "Anyways, what do you want for breakfast? Crepes? An omelet? Leftover cake from last night?" he states before his windshield wiper laugh escapes his lips.

"I mean, I wouldn't be opposed to-" you're about to finish talking when Seokjin interrupts again.

"Yah, that's so unhealthy. You're small, you need some nutrition in your body." He states while using his free hand to poke your cheek gently.