Namjoon

You wake up the next morning lying on a bed that feels different than your own. Groaning, you stretch your arms up and sit up, straightening your back. A yawn escapes your lips and you take a moment to open one eye, peeking around the room. Your other eye immediately opens as you widen your eyes, gripping onto the covers.

You didn't remember hooking up with someone after Jungkook. The last thing you recalled was being downstairs with Seokjin, him offering to teach you how to play Maple Story. Then you went up to his room so he could show you and then...

Well, that's it.

You must've fallen asleep in Seokjin's room last night. The Spider-Man figurines, the small bed with blue covers on them, and the pink hoodie in his closet revealed this fact immediately.

But the most telling sign was the tall, broad-shouldered male leaning back against the gaming chair. He had fallen asleep on his gaming chair and let you sleep in his bed.

Your eyes soften as you look at the man, his plump lips parted as he softly inhales through his nose and exhales through his mouth. His head is leaning to the side, causing you to wince. He was bound to have a knot in his neck from the way he's sleeping.

His arms are sprawled out, and he's now wearing a pair of blue and white striped pajamas with little sheep on them. His hair is surprisingly neat as he sleeps, most likely due to the fact that he didn't have a pillow holding his head up.

You slowly get up from the bed, looking at the pink alarm clock near his bed. 5:17 in the morning. You let out a soft sigh before deciding to grab one of Seokjin's pillows and walking over to him. When Seokjin stirs in his sleep, you take the opportunity to slip the pillow beneath his head, causing him to furrow his eyebrows in his sleep. You grow nervous and quickly start to back away.

Seokjin then shuffles in the chair, his head burying into the pillow as he lets out a content sigh. You instantly relax upon realizing that you didn't wake him. Walking back to his bed, you grab his blanket and put it over him before walking out of his room. You close the door behind you and make your way to your room.

After getting a few more hours of sleep, you decide to get up and get ready for work.

While putting your earrings on, you look at the clock and notice that it's now 8:27 in the morning. You make your way to your door, walking down the hall towards Seokjin's room, which is still closed. Listening intently, you don't hear any shuffling or movement coming from the kitchen and smile to yourself.

Deciding to let Seokjin sleep in, you order some breakfast on a food delivery app on your phone. You opt to get Seokjin some food from your nearest breakfast diner. You order a few different options, along with some food for yourself and then patiently wait by the front door.

Thanking the delivery man, you close the door and head to the kitchen, starting to set up some of the food at the dining table.

Eating alone this morning, you smile to yourself before sending a text to Seokjin and Jimin.

Y/N: Good morning, sleepy heads! I have to get going to work. Seokjin, don't worry about making me breakfast today. Jimin, don't stress out too much today. I've set up the dining table with some breakfast foods. I didn't know what both of you would want, so I ordered a wide variety of things. See you both tonight.

You smile to yourself before sending the text and heading towards your garage. Getting into your car, you start backing out of the driveway and make your way to the gates of your home. Typing in your code, you open the gates and make your way to work, proud that you've done something nice for Jimin and Seokjin.