_

The sound of loud music is now playing in your ear as your body jerks awake. You immediately grab the pillow lying next to you on your bed, bringing it close to your head as you cover your ears with it. The music, sadly, doesn't stop as it moves even closer to you, causing you to slap a hand at the source of the music.

"Ouch!" You hear, causing you to smile as the sound of the music stops. Burying your head deeper into the pillow beneath your head, your body instantly relaxes as the music quiets down. "Hey! Wake up!" You feel someone shaking your body, causing you to immediately realize.

"Jimin?" You question without looking momentarily. Hearing the muffled 'yeah' from the source of loud music, you shrug your shoulders and slowly lift your head. You peek one eye open and see Jimin glaring down at you with an eyebrow arched. "What are you doing in my room?"

"Jin asked me to wake you. He's making breakfast for you and also, someone's at the door." He states before giving you his warning eyes. "Try not to hit the person at the door." He states before walking out of your door, causing you to roll your eyes at his attitude.

Slowly kicking your legs off of your bed, you rub your eyes while yawning. You brush your teeth, do your skincare, and fix your hair a little bit before changing into a pair of black sweatpants and a short sleeve grey shirt.

Making your way down the stairs, you immediately pause as you see who's at the door.

"Mr. Lee?" You question while tilting your head to the side. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here because I have an update on your lawsuit." Your eyes immediately widen as you nod your head, gesturing for him to enter your home.

Shutting the door behind him, you bite onto your lower lip while gesturing for him to take a seat in the living room.

"What kind of update?"

"Well," he states before shrugging his shoulders. "Mr. Min didn't want to risk being sued so he already sent me a proposal to offer to you."

You arch an eyebrow immediately, lips curving into a scowl.

"Proposal?" Mr. Lee senses your anger and nods his head slowly before swallowing.

"Trust me, that's not what I wanted either," he states before looking up at you. "But I'm obligated to tell you any updates." You nod your head before plopping onto the chair next to the couch as you stare over in his direction.

"Okay, go ahead."

"Well, Mr. Min didn't want to risk having us exposing him for the snake that he is. In order to protect his company, he offered a rather... large amount of money."

"Money? He thinks that money will shut me up?" You question as you lean forward, resting your elbows on your knees.

"Y/N," He states before looking down at his hands momentarily. Sighing, he reaches down and opens his briefcase, pulling out a document as he sets it on the coffee table, sliding it over to you face down. "When I say 'large,' I mean large."

You merely roll your eyes before reaching over to pick up the piece of paper. Flipping the page over, you're shocked at the amount of zeroes.

Keeping your composure, you show no emotion in your face and remain entirely still before reverting your eyes to Mr. Lee. You silently stare down the man and silently challenge him to say anything more about the amount of money.