Namjoon

"Y/N!" you hear in your ear as you roll over in bed, letting out a groan as you hide your head beneath the blanket. "It's Christmas, wake up!" you hear someone yelling at you through the blanket.

You let out another groan before starting to arch your back as you stretch your arms out in front of you.

"Auntie Y/N!" you hear a small voice, causing you to immediately lift your head from under the covers.

A little boy runs towards you and the bed. Lisa picks him up end puts him on the bed. He eagerly rushes to pull you into a hug. You widen your eyes as you stare up at the little boy.

"Christian?" you ask. The little boy pulls away from you to give you a wide smile, his little four-year old hands moving to show you something.

"Mommy said we're celebrating Christmas here!" you smile up at him before turning to look at the entrance to your room, seeing Lisa standing there as she scratches the back of her neck.

"I really hope you let Seokjin know about this so he can find some proper food to cook." You state. Lisa smiles widely at you as she nods her head, the nervous expression on her face leaving. You nod your head before looking at Christian as you wrap your arms around the little boy. "So, I'm guessing your daddy came with you as well?"

"Present!" Hyunjin's voice echoes throughout the hallway leading to your room. He suddenly appears behind Lisa, pulling her into a tight hug as he smiles in your direction.

"Presents?" Christian's head quickly whips to look at his dad as he stares with star-struck eyes. "It's time to open presents already? So, Aunty can see the present I gave her?" he eagerly asks.

"No, Christian, we have to eat breakfast first." You state while reaching a hand up to run your fingers through his hair.

"Then get up, Aunty!" he takes your hand away from his hair and eagerly pulls at your arm, causing you to roll your eyes when he's not looking.

His energy can be too much sometimes.

"Alright, alright, I'm getting up." You get ready to pull the sheets off of your body before glancing down and noticing something on your bedsheets.

Your blanket has some dirt smeared into it.

"Christian, did you forget to take your shoes off?" you ask while eyeing his parents. Christian shakes his head, lifting his feet as he leans back on your bed.

"Nope, see!" he wiggles his sock-covered feet in your face, causing you to furrow your eyebrows.

"Why is there dirt on my bed?"

"That's my present to you, Aunty! I picked a flower for you, see!" he holds out a small flower, with the roots still attached at the bottom of the stem. You part your lips, unable to think of anything to say to the little boy.

You're mad, yes, but it's Christmas and he's a four-year old. He probably doesn't even think he did anything wrong.

"It's a pretty flower, Christian, thank you." You say while taking it from him and placing it onto your bedside table. "But, honey, remind me later to teach you how to pick flowers without getting messy, okay?" he nods his head.

"After presents, Aunty. Get up!" he jumps off your bed and runs towards his parents. Lisa widens her eyes before taking the little boy into her arms. "Off to the kitchen!" he exclaims while pointing towards the stairs. Lisa nods her head before lifting him up, one hand underneath his stomach and the other on his back to hold him steady as she lets him pretend to be a superhero.