Ian

You and Jungkook had your hands all over each other, mouths attacking one another as you both fought for dominance. Groaning, Jungkook's muscular arms gripped onto your thighs, lifting you off the ground as you eagerly jump. You allow your thighs to clench around his waist as he pulls your body closer.

You rake your fingers through Jungkook's hair, tugging eagerly at the ends as he trails his kisses down your neck. Cocking your head to the side, you feel his hot breath against your sensitive, velvety skin. This causes a soft moan to escape your lips. Your skin shivers as you feel goosebumps forming.

"F-fuck me already." You grit through your teeth, the wet, sensitive area between your legs starting to throb at the thought of the younger man's hard member exploring your walls.

Jungkook merely smirks before pulling away to look into your eyes. His eyes sparkle with lust as he arches an eyebrow.

"So soon, Noona?" He teases, his hands getting a tighter grip on your thighs. He hoists you up further, setting you onto the shoe rack in the closet. A few pairs of your expensive shoes fall to the floor, causing a mess. The sound echoes, the two of you pause your movements as you hear someone outside of the closet door.

You gulp as you hear one of your employees stepping closer to the closet door. You grab Jungkook's hand, jump down from your current postion and pull him behind the tall pairs of boots and long coats hanging in the tight room. You both hide behind the coats, making sure that your feet are hidden by the boots.

The door swings open slowly as your housekeeper furrows her eyebrows, removing one of her earbuds to her phone to glance around for a moment. After a few seconds, she's ready to put the earbud back into her ear.

Until Jungkook decided that this was the best moment for him to begin teasing your clit through your pants.

A sharp inhale of breath escapes your lips as your eyes widen, immediately shooting daggers at Jungkook. Jungkook merely grins, his fingers rubbing forward and back at an achingly slow pace.

The sharp breath causes your housekeeper to widen her eyes. She immediately reaches behind her back, grasping onto the remote you had given to every employee in case there was a robbery or harmful situation.

You immediately press your lips together, shaking your head at Jungkook. He merely shushes you with his other finger as he gestures to be quiet. He slows his movements as he slips his hand fully into your pants.

Your breath speeds up as you desperately try to prevent from making more noise. Attempting to steady your breath, you place your hand on Jungkook's wrist. Desperately guiding his hand to tease your sensitive bud as you stare innocently up at him.

The thrill of almost being caught only worsens the wetness between your thighs. You grow eager, carefully placing one foot on the stool near you. You spread your legs further while doing so, urging the young man to continue his actions.

This causes Jungkook to bite onto his lower lip, his hand continuing to tease you as your housekeeper looks through some of the coats. Her narrowed eyes scan the room as she braces herself, preparing to hit any intruders with her broom.

Huffing out a breath of defeat, she turns around and exits the closet. Your body jumps as you feel your phone vibrating in your pant pocket, causing you to let out a soft moan from the sensation combined with Jungkook's fingers stroking at your clit. You look up at Jungkook and bite onto your lip. The two of you give each other a playful look. You softly smile, holding in a laugh that escapes when Jungkook lets his laugh out.