Baekhyun

You wake up the next morning feeling a little sore between your legs. You stretch your arms up and let out a soft yawn as you smile to yourself.

Last night was fun for you. You finished the photoshoot for the lip balm, you got laid, you can finally relax now that the formula is finalized.

Everything is calm.

You get out of bed and put your slippers on before making your way down the stairs.

Once you get down the stairs, you hear Seokjin and Jimin having a serious conversation.

"Jimin, you've got to be kidding me right now." You hear. This causes you to furrow your eyebrows, as you listen.

"I'm not kidding, Seokjin. I don't know how it happened, but it happened." He responds. You lean against the wall as you listen, crossing your arms over your chest as you immediately think of Yoongi.

What's going on?

You continue to listen.

"Y/N is going to fucking kill you, Jimin." Now your heart stops. What could Jimin have done now?

The way Seokjin is cussing at him makes you freeze in place. He's never cussed at Jimin like that. He only cusses when you're pleasing him during sex. He rarely cusses.

How serious is this?

You feel your heart speeding up as you listen.

"I know, I know, but it's not our fault, I swear!" Jimin defends.

Our?

As in multiple people?

As in Jimin and Yoongi?

Your heart drops to your stomach as you think about this.

"How are we going to tell her?"

That does it.

You immediately open the kitchen doors and step into the kitchen. The two look over at you with wide eyes and shock apparent in their faces.

"Tell me what?" you immediately ask. Jimin visibly gulps and Seokjin's eyes go wide. Seokjin opens his mouth in an attempt to speak.

"Y/N-" Someone immediately rings the doorbell right when Seokjin is about to tell you what's going on. "You should get the door."

"That can wait." You immediately say, not interested in who's at the door.

"I'll get the door." Jimin immediately volunteers. He immediately starts taking steps towards the double kitchen doors. This causes you to grow suspicious as you narrow your eyes at the man. You immediately block the path to the double kitchen doors by placing your hands on both sides of the doorframe.

"No, Jimin. Tell me what's going on."

Jimin pauses mid-step and stares up at you. His eyes are filled with tears and guilt as he stares over at you.

"Jimin..." you say. "Why are you about to cry. What's going on? Is your family okay? Are you okay? What's going on?"

He sadly smiles at your words before nodding his head.

"My family and I are fine." He states. This causes you to let out a momentary sigh of relief before you turn to Seokjin.

"Jin, are you okay? Is your family okay?" he nods. You sigh once more in relief before speaking again. "Is this about work then?" they both nod their heads.