Seokjin

Stretching your arms and letting out a satisfied mewl, you slowly sit up in your bed, recalling last night's events. You narrow your eyes, letting out a scoff as you think about Min Yoongi's pathetic attempt at trying to convince you to fire your chef so he can be more profitable.

"Ugh... stupid, money-hungry asshole." You mumble to yourself as you start to get out of bed, your pink silk nightgown clinging onto your curves as you get out of bed, the matching pink eye mask sitting on your eyes.

Swinging your legs off of your bed, you push the pink eye mask off of your eyes and place it on your bedside table. As you try to stand up, you let out a soft groan as you feel the odd sensation between your legs.

That damned Min Yoongi. Why do men with amazing sex skills have to be jerks?

Continuing to walk at an agonizingly slow pace, you make your way downstairs to your kitchen. As you push open the kitchen doors, you see Seokjin wearing a pink apron preparing your breakfast. He glances over his shoulder for a moment before noticing that you were the one who entered the kitchen. His eyes slightly widen before he smiles at you, giving a small wave.

"Good morning, Y/N." You give Seokjin a small smile before lazily walking towards the stove as you glance over his broad shoulder. You place a hand on his shoulder as you thoughtlessly lean forward, staring down at the crepes being prepared in front of you. You inhale deeply, taking a sniff of the sweet pastry, topped with whipped cream, strawberries, bananas and some lechera. Your tongue glides along your upper lip as your hand tightens its grip around Seokjin's broad shoulder.

"Mmm... that looks so good." You say as your eyes light up while staring down at the pastry. You feel a rumble beneath your hand, caused by Seokjin's shoulders bouncing up and down as he lets out his signature windshield wiper laugh that you've grown accustomed to hearing. Your eyes widen as you realize how close you are to Seokjin. You slowly turn your head to meet Seokjin's eyes. He's holding in another laugh as he stares into your eyes before arching a brow.

"Can I help you?" He asks. You gulp before Seokjin looks away from you before turning his head back to face you, meeting your gaze once more with widened eyes, purses lips and a hilarious expression on his face. Your shoulders shake for a moment as you let out a laugh before letting go of his arm, walking away from him as you head towards the table. You hear Seokjin's voice behind you as you walk away. "WAH! Why'd you walk away, I thought we were having a moment, Y/N!" You roll your eyes as you let out another laugh.

"Oh God, stop it, Jin." You say with a laugh as you shake your head. You open your eyes from laughing after not hearing a response from Seokjin. He has an eyebrow arched, arms crossed, a smirk plastered on his face and a spatula in his hand. "What?"

"Oh, nothing," He starts before walking away towards the pan sitting on the stove once more. "You just called me 'Jin' is all..." He trails off, the smirk still very prominent on his face. You widen your eyes at the realization before you part your lips to speak. You're stopped by a signal of his hand. You close your mouth and watch as Jin lifts another crepe from his pan, placing it on an empty plate before he speaks once more.

"No take-backs, angel. Now," he says before stepping away from the stove, placing a plate down in front of you on the table along with extra toppings. "Sit down, enjoy the crepes and say 'thank you, Mr. Worldwide Handsome Jin' when you finish eating." He says with a wink before he steps away from the table to start cleaning up the kitchen.

You lift your eyebrows in shock, crossing your arms as you think about how he actually said that. You roll your eyes before sitting down, grabbing your knife and fork angrily before cutting deeply into the crepe.