Inseong

You excitedly get out of your parked car and open the garage door that leads to the house, biting onto your lower lip as you make your way towards the kitchen.

Tossing your coat onto the couch, you smile as you're greeted by the scent of a candle.

Upon opening the kitchen doors, you see Seokjin sitting at the dining room table, his head resting on his arms as he silently breathes. You smile softly before making your way towards the dining table. Sitting down next to him, you comb your fingers through his hair before leaning forward so that your mouth is right by his ear.

"Seokjin..." you mumble into his ear while your nails gently massage his scalp. He stirs in his sleep before you let out a soft laugh. Moving your head, you reach your hand to move his head a little, exposing his neck to you. You lean down and press your lips gently onto his neck as you feel his body starting to move.

Seokjin awakens and starts letting out a soft moan from the feeling of your lips on his skin.

"Y/N... you're back." He lets out a soft moan before starting to lift his head. You lift your head up and fully sit up straight as you watch Seokjin starting to fully wake up. You press your lips together and grin down at him as he stretches his back before looking up at the clock. "Wow... midnight?" he asks while looking up at you. You shyly nod your head and he shakes his as he slowly stands up.

"Where are you going?" you ask while biting nervously onto your lower lip. "Did I make you wait too long?" you ask nervously as you stand up from your seat to follow him. He immediately stops walking as he looks back at you.

"No, I'm just getting some cold water to wake myself up a bit." He says with a smile before he reaches over, resting his finger on your chin. You bite your lip as your eyes meet his. He stares down at you before his eyes trail down to your lips, watching as your teeth dig into your plump lower lip. His eyes move away from your lips back up to your eyes and he winks at you for a second.

You stare up at him and smile widely as he makes his way towards your cabinets, grabbing a glass before filling it with water from the fridge. He takes a few sips of the water and you watch as his Adam's apple bobs up and down between each sip.

"Ah," he exhales after drinking the water. Looking over at you, he immediately steps towards you and takes your hand in his. He leads the way towards the counter before lifting you onto it, making you sit as he stares up at you.

You arch an eyebrow and stare down at him, amused. He spreads your legs a little, standing in between them.

"Why'd you put me up here?" you ask, causing him to smirk up at you.

"You thought I'd let you be in charge like last time?" he questions while staring up at you. His eyes sparkle as he tilts his head to the side. "That's cute. It was hot having you in charge, but I want my fun this time." He states while staring up at you. You grin before rolling your eyes and lean forward, allowing your hand to rest against your shoulder.

"You think you can handle being in charge of me?" you ask while staring down at him as his large hands brush against your thighs. His cold fingertips press onto your warm skin before he squeezes tightly onto your thighs.

"I've always been in charge of you, Y/N." he states while pressing his lips together. "I'm older than you, remember?" You scoff at his words and gently push his shoulder.

"Just because you're older than me doesn't mean you're in charge of me." You state before teasingly ruffling his hair. "I'm your boss, Seokjin." You smirk down at him. This teasing seems to ignite something inside of Seokjin, causing him to grab your hand. He removes your hand from his head and his grip tightens on your wrist as he moves your hand down, resting your hand at your side. You gasp at his sudden rough actions.