Jungkook

You stare over at Seokjin, remaining in the kitchen.

His words keep echoing in your mind as you stare over at him.

You deserve better. You deserve better. You deserve better.

But... what is better? What exactly do you deserve? What did he mean by this? A man who makes you cum? A man who can make you happy? A real relationship instead of hookups? What is he thinking?

You stare at his broad shoulders and watch as his subtle muscles flex while he moves the pan on the stovetop, his lips pouted as he focuses on cooking, not realizing that you're still in the same spot you were a few minutes ago.

It's this time where you notice how attractive this man actually is. He can cook, he's kind, he's wise... and all of this is just the interior.

You now see why Yoongi wanted him to be an idol for his company now. He has such nice, soft brown hair that falls effortlessly on his face. His lips are so plump and soft-looking. His skin is so smooth, you almost question whether or not you should've hired him as a model for your brand instead of as a chef. His eyes are a deep brown, almost black shade. His eyebrows are naturally full.

"Damn it." You murmur to yourself as you become aware of the wetness between your thighs. Left high and dry again.

Or, maybe using the word dry wasn't exactly accurate in this situation.

You had grown so attracted to him that you were unaware of how long you'd been staring. Apparently, your womanhood needed some attention.

You immediately shove your way out of the kitchen, walking past Jimin who eyes you with wide eyes as he sees the determination in your eyes.

"Not a fun night?" He merely stares, holding in a laugh as you roll your eyes.

"No."

"I'll just... leave the paperwork Mr. Lee gave us on the dining table while you... um... take care of that," He states before scratching the back of his neck. "Meet me down here when you're... finished."

You nod your head before making your way up the stairs. Arriving at your door, you quickly open it, slamming it behind you. You lock the door before plopping onto the bed, groaning as you grip onto your favorite vibrator that you kept in your bedside table. Stripping off your clothes, you immediately turn the vibrator on the highest setting.

You close your eyes and allow yourself to fantasize about how it would feel to have fun with Seokjin. You let out a soft moan, pressing the vibrator onto your clit. The image of Seokjin's swollen lips fills your mind as you think about him kissing you.

Allowing yourself to picture the many different things you would want to see Seokjin doing, another moan escapes your mouth.

His sharp jawline, his dark brown eyes, his broad shoulders that you want to moan into while he buries himself inside of you. All of these details cause you to spread your legs wider while you shamelessly arch your back, grinding onto the vibrator.

"F-fuuuuck." You moan out, allowing the vibrator to do its magic on your clit. Imagining Seokjin's plump lips wrapped around your clit causes you to start growing more eager and desperate to cum. "J-J-Jin." You moan out while feeling your wetness coating the vibrator and your inner thigh.

Pressing your lips together, you inhale a sharp breath, imagining Seokjin starting to slip his member inside of you. The thought alone causes you to grow close to reaching your peak. Your orgasm grows closer and closer as moans shamelessly escape your mouth.