Ren

The dinner is done and now you're sitting in your living room, watching TV with Lisa.

"So, care to explain why Jimin quit?" she questions. You let out a soft sigh at her question before slowly nodding her head.

"He quit because I said some things and offended him." You state before looking down at the couch. "So now he's working with Yoongi."

Her eyebrows furrow.

"Yoongi? Min Yoongi? The one who jeopardized your company's newest launch?" you nod your head. "Okay, um, traitor much?"

You shake your head.

"He's not a traitor." You state. "That is his boyfriend after all." You respond.

This causes her eyes to widen quickly.

"Yoongi?" she immediately looks down at her hands. "Huh, I always thought he had a thing for Ren." You immediately shake your head.

"The barista?" you question before rolling your eyes. "I always knew that there wasn't anything there." You state.

"When did he get a crush on Yoongi?" she asks.

"I don't know, maybe it's because of the whole 'I can't have him' thing going on during the lawsuit." You state. "Which we never finished going through by the way. Jimin ended up lying when he said he signed the papers."

Lisa nods her head before shrugging her shoulders.

"Did you apologize to Jimin?" You nod. "Ah, are you in the purgatory phase of his forgiveness?" you nod.

"Yeah, I don't know if he's ever going to come back to be my assistant, honestly." You state. "But if he does, I'll welcome him with open arms."

"And if not?"

You shrug your shoulders and look up at the movie playing on your TV. You sit there thinking for a few seconds before looking at Lisa once more.

"I mean... this is going to sound crazy because of you taking care of Christian and all..." you start. "But would you want to be my assistant? You could work from home and have Christian here with you while you help me out. I don't really need you in the office often... only for meetings. Everything else can be done from home." You state.

Lisa stares at you.

"Do I get a lot of time off work?" you narrow your eyes, a look of warning on your face.

"Three weeks off every year on top of holidays, time to take care of Christian and sick days." You state.

"Huh... you're more generous than I thought." She laughs. "I thought you'd have me work on Christmas since you leave family Christmas parties pretty early to go to work."

"I never made Jimin work on holidays. I only leave because I'm the owner. That doesn't mean I'd make my employees work on a holiday, that's just immoral." You state. Your sister nods her head before shrugging her shoulders.

"I guess if Jimin doesn't ask for his job back, then sure." You give her a small smile before nodding. "Speaking of Jimin, I actually invited him over to play video games." You raise your eyebrows, surprised.

"And he said yes?" she nods. "Are you sure? He's still pretty upset with me."

"I'm sure. He sounded like he wanted to check up on you." She states. "Plus, he told me that he wanted to check how our little dinner went."