Chapter 11 ~ Debut Party (1)

AN: I wish you all Happy Chinese New Year for all who celebrate and happy valentines~!! Though we may be in these unfortunate circumstances, I hope you all have a great holiday and weekend!!!!

[Alterisa's POV]

After I finally finished greeting most of the guests, I went off to explore what father has prepared for me at this party. Of course, I told Lu-nii in advance about it and told him to prepare for the plan.

Hm? Did he give me permission?

I-I left right after I excused myself so... Tehe~

Fufufu~ I can't wait to see the look on dad, mom, the capture targets, and the villainess's expressions!

I'm not the Alterisa you once knew!!! Muahahahahaha!!

Wait... I guess they didn't know what the game's Alterisa is like...

...

F-Forget about that please!

O-Oh look, there's a large table full of pastries and desserts!

I walked there briskly and completely forgot my promise with Alex.

Well, there'd be more chances for us to hang out once we got engaged so it's fine~ He's going to be with Lu-nii after all~

Anyway, these pastries are really delicious!

The croissants are very flaky and soft on the inside with the perfect amount of saltiness and sweetness! While this chocolate cake just melts in your mouth!

Ahh~~ Please don't remind me of the calories in these things! I can just have Lu-nii accompany me with my physical and magical training regiment longer~~

Let me savor this moment! Ah~ Complete bliss~~

"It is nice to meet you, Alterisa von Lorya-sama. My name is Keith von Varion, son of Duke Charles and Duchess Liana. It is a pleasure to meet such angelic and sweet maiden such as yourself."

...

Who dares interrupt my feast?

Oh, it's just Keith. Meh...

...

Wait, it's Keith! It's one of the capture targets! W-Why is he here?! Wasn't he supposed to be flirting with other girls and the villainess of his route?!

Why's he here with me now?!

...Wait, the reason he didn't flirt with Alterisa was because of the nefarious, but still true, rumors that the young lady of the Lorya household is a spoiled unbearable child. There's no such rumor now, so is that the reason why he went to flirt with me?

Hah... This is kind of a pain... And is this the best you can do? You're just recycling the lines you said to other girls. You're not even trying and thinking to make it special. Bowing and winking while saying those lines might work for other ladies, but I'm not that easy you know?

It seems I need to teach this kid a lesson in how to make a maiden's heart flutter as the "Prince" of the drama club just as I planned! Ufufufu~

I curtsied and smiled at him with my best smile.

"Ara, thank you very much for the kind compliment, Keith-sama. I am flattered to have the renowned son of Duke Charles approach me."

"You are too humble, Alterisa-sama. I have heard about your achievements in creating revolutionary formats of administration. However, in my opinion, those achievements still pale in comparison to your beauty. Even the rumors did not do you justice."