Chapter 73 ~ The Grind

Months have passed since the end of the Kingdom's Founding Festival.

And... They were... Extremely long months...

The grand opening of my shampoo shop is coming soon and everything has started coming together.

I've been doing my best with paperwork, overseeing the plan for the grand opening, teaching our staff who'll be mass producing the shampoo and conditioner, doing quality assurance, preparing for the "special event", etc.

Fortunately, with Vincent , Axel, and Laura's help, I was able to concentrate my efforts more on the latter stuff rather than paperwork. Laura is an extremely competent, beautiful, and super smart woman in her early twenties that dad founded for me and hired for the managerial position of my shop. She's super amazing and I've also been getting along with her even when outside of work!

With their help, all I had to do with the paperwork was signing the ones that had been examined, sifted, and sorted by them. Though it was still a hell of an amount.

Seriously. Every morning, I'll start and end my day by signing mountains of paperwork... My hand hurts so much...

Then for the rest of the day, I'll be running around the mansion, going t

o the shop, and going to the production site of the shampoo.

The shop is located at the center of the royal capital, near the edge of the noble's district area where a lot of middle to high-end stores are. It's an extremely strategic location for a shop, especially since I intend my shop to be accessible for commoners as well, so it was perfect.

Moreover, it's also located not that far away from the nicer industrial area of the royal capital, which was only half an hour by carriage.

So from morning until lunch, I'll be doing paperwork as well as meeting with Axel and Vincent so they could update me on their progress. Then after lunch, I'll go to the shop to oversee the preparations for the grand opening before going to our production site to oversee the production of the shampoo and conditioner and do quality assurance at the same time until dinner.

After that, I'll go home, have dinner, and do some paperwork again until I'm done with all of them. Then finally, I'll take a bath, and go to bed.

I've been repeating this routine practically ever since the end of the Kingdom's Founding Festival.

Hah... Seriously, it's not something a regular five-year-old kid should do. But then again, I'm not that regular. After all, I've never heard of any children my age using magic to strengthen their bodies and increase their stamina so they could work longer.

But since I have a stupid amount of magic, I might as well use them for something, right? So I've been circulating my mana throughout my body constantly to strengthen it, increase my stamina, erase my exhaustion, and heal my body.

It was hell at first... Circulating mana throughout the body is usually done while meditating and focusing your entire attention on moving the mana in your body. But now, I'm trying to do it while also working on other things. It's like I'm trying to balance myself while standing on a precariously balanced ball while working.

But after a month or so, I got used to it and it has been a huge help to my work since I could work longer, faster, and more efficiently.

That said, mom, dad, Axel, Laura, and even Vincent had scolded me into taking breaks regularly, so I've also been doing that. I've told them about me enhancing myself with magic, but they still insisted that I take regular breaks. After all, my body still needed true rest even though I've been strengthening my body with magic, especially since I'm still growing.