Chapter 23 ~ Visiting Noir's House

AN: I hope you enjoy this update~!!! Stay safe and I wish you all a great day and week ahead of all of you~!!!

Ladies and gentlemen.

Today is the day. The day that shall go down in history, and for that, I would like a drumroll please...

*Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

"Woooooo~~!!!! We're finally going to Noir's house~!!!!!!!"

"Hah...Don't jump around like that in the carriage..."

"Hehehe~ My bad~"

Ufufufu~ I'm so excited!!!

Lu-nii and I are currently on our way to Raeven household's main resident for my combat and self-defense training. Indeed, today's lesson will be a bit special.

Since Roland-sama will be unavailable today, he invited me to visit his home and undergo my training there under Luke. This will also count as me fulfilling my promise to him, which was to be friends with Noir and visit her from time to time.

Lu-nii tagged along to accompany me since it won't do having an innocent and defenseless young lady like me to be alone with a boy. He'll also join today's training and probably have a match or two with Luke. Honestly, I would be interested in that if not for the option of spending my time with my adorable Yamato Nadeshiko friend who I will definitely steal from Luke.

Hm... Is there a way for me to adopt her...? Ah, just thinking about both Noir and Kiara, my two little sister, hugging me from each side...

Nee-chan... Risa-oneesama...

Heaven! This is paradise!!!

"Hehe... Ehehehe... Ehehehehehe..."

"Uwah... Stop giggling so creepily..."

Wha-! Hmph! To call a graceful young lady creepy. How rude!

Well, I'll forgive you this once for I am in a great mood.

After a while, we soon arrived at Raeven Household's main residence. Noir's house wasn't that far. Compared to the distance between our home and the castle, this was about half its distance.

We departed early in the morning and arrived quite a while away from lunch. Moreover, our household's carriage was also very luxurious and comfortable, as expected from a ducal household, so the journey wasn't that bad.

We were welcomed very grandly by the servants and were led to the parlor where Luke and Noir were waiting in.

And as soon as we arrived...

"A-Alterisa-oneesama!"

"Noir~! It has been a while since we last met~ How are you~?"

"I-I'm fine. Thank you very much for your concern, Onee-sama."

Noir curtsied cutely as her face started to blush.

Ufufufu~ How cute~!!!! Girls trying their hardest is the cutest!!! I shall accept no arguments against it!!!!

Guhehehe... Guhehehehehe~

Ah! I forgot about Luke.

"Luke-sama, thank you very much for welcoming us on this occasion. I shall be in your care for today's training."

I greeted him with a curtsy.

"Mm. I shall be in your care as well."

I see you're still deadpan as a wall. I'm glad you're doing fine.