Chapter 94 ~ Student Council Members

[3rd Person POV]

"First of all, on behalf of the royal academy's student council, I would like to give our sincerest congratulations to everyone here for your enrollment into our kingdom's very own Royal Academy..."

Standing to the side of the stage, behind the curtains, Alterisa watched silently as Alexus gave his speech as the student council president.

She peeked out from behind the curtains, and as she expected, girls were staring at him in a daze, especially the freshmen.

"Hm... But it's less than I thought it'd be..."

She looked around, up to the balconies as well, and noticed there were much less girls being lovestruck than she expected, considering how much attention he was getting when they arrived.

"Is it because they're used to him...?"

Given he had spent a year in the academy, most of the students might've already gotten used to him, or at the very least, wouldn't fall into a daze at the mere sight of him.

"...I wish all of you the best for these upcoming years. Thank you."

Alterisa fell out of her own thoughts at the resounding applause from the audience. And when she turned her gaze back towards the stage, she saw Alexus walking towards her with his usual smile.

"Welcome back. You were amazing."

"Thank you. It's your turn next. Good luck. I will be watching."

"Mm. Thank you."

Alterisa nodded and took a deep breath.

Although she wasn't a bad student in her previous life, she had never become a student representative. But fortunately, she had given speeches before for her business, and the confidence she had built up helped her calm down significantly.

It will be fine, Risa. It's a stage. Your stage. It's time to show them the might of the Drama Club's Prince!!!

Alexus felt his lips curling into a loving smile as he watched his beloved Risa calm herself down from nervousness.

But, just as he was about to offer some more encouraging words, he felt the air around her changed along with her expression.

His heart skipped a beat. His eyes widened into saucers as his gaze kept following her as she walked past him and onto the stage.

Ah... She's incredible...

Alexus sighed inwardly as he watched her figure stride forward, each step filled with elegance, gracefulness, and pride.

He was so used to having seen her act in a spontaneous, excitable, and adorable manner that he almost forgot that it was a privilege to see that side of her.

To the public, his beloved Risa was the epitome of grace, elegance, nobility, excellence, and beauty. And he was reminded once more the moment her expression changed.

"Incredible, wasn't it? It's like there's a switch within her that completely changed her personality."

Alexus turned behind him and saw his closest confidant, Lucas, watching his sister's figure walk forward with a proud smile.

"It was. But this will attract even more insects towards her..."

He sighed, and turned to look at the audience, who was already mesmerized at the mere sight of her.

"She's already attracting them like a flame just by being here. It didn't make that much of a difference."

"Hah... You're right..."