Chapter 6 ~ Mom, Dad, Please...

AN: I'm sorry for not updating for so long >_<. I've been working on other light novels and kinda busy with UNI stuff so... I'll try my best to update this story but I can't promise it to be regular. Love you guys~

3 years old

"Hey, big brother."

"What is it, little sister?"

"We're going to get another sibling at this rate, right?"

"...Definitely."

Hah... I'm glad that mom and dad got along so well but this is just...

Flashback to a few minutes ago

My dad and I were on the way home in a carriage from the castle. With my help, dad managed to finish all his work for today really quickly so we should reach our mansion an hour before dinner.

As usual, my dad would always have me sit on his lap even though the carriage is perfectly capable of allowing me to sit elsewhere.

...This doting father. I feel like a plush toy. Then again, I'm fine with it since I couldn't see the scenery otherwise.

Right after we arrive and enter the mansion, we were welcomed by mom and Lu-nii who were already waiting for us.

"Lisa?! W-Were you waiting all this time?"

"Yes, my dear. I've missed you and Alterisa so much."

"Oh, Lisa my love."

Aaaaand there they go. Dad immediately run towards mom and hugged her tightly.

I looked towards Lu-nii and saw him similarly sighing and smiling wryly at our parent's intimacy.

Before long, they started kissing. And as usual... it was a long kiss...

Mom, dad! Lu-nii, me and the servants are still here! Please mind the TPO!

They separated, and just when I thought my prayer was heard, they began kissing again. And now it was even worse. T-They're french kissing...

Not wanting to disturb, or rather, wanting to get away from them, Lu-nii approached me who was still near the front door.

And here we are now...

"Hey, big brother."

"What is it, little sister?"

"We're going to get another sibling at this rate, right?"

"I hope it's a cute little sister."

"What's wrong with me?"

"Well you are really cute, but you've always been a little sister to me so it's nothing new. I want a little sister I can spoil."

"...Alright, point. I want to have a cute little sister I can pamper too."

"Right? So can you request it to mom and dad?"

"Eeehhhh...."

"I'm counting on you and your acting skills, little sister~"

"...Fine."

I guess it wouldn't be too awkward since I'm still technically a child but...Hah...I think they'd make us a sibling even if we don't say anything.

Oh, I got an idea! Hehehe, don't hate me for this Lu-nii~ You're the one who wanted me to do it right?