Chapter 63 ~ Guhehehe... Two More Cuties...

While our mothers were chatting with each other, Evelyn, Noir, Valerie-chan and I walked around the garden with Kiara. Maria-chan, Anne, and the girls' personal maids were also following us from behind.

Unlike normally where I would be carrying Kiara in my arms, she's walking around on her own while holding my hand.

She seemed to be embarrassed being carried by me in front of everyone, so she refused it herself.

Ufufufu~ How cute~!!

"Wow~ It's even more amazing than I expected~ As expected of the garden Lorya-sama personally tended to~"

"Uhn! There's so many beautiful and colorful flowers here!"

"How fantastical..."

"Hehe~ Mom really loves flowers, after all. And she also frequently uses it for tea parties, so my dad and everyone in our household really put in effort in taking care of this garden. Kiara and I often play around in here, right~"

"Uhn!"

Kiara bopped her head as she smiled ever so brightly at me.

"How nice~ I would love to walk around alone with Alterisa-sama as well~"

Evelyn said with a slightly whiny and spoiled tone and looked at me with slightly pouting lips.

U-Ughh! W-What a devastating surprise attack!!

For a girl who exudes such incredible onee-sama aura to whine and act like a spoiled little girl trying to get my attention!

T-This is very dangerous!!!!

"Eeeehhh~? I want to play with Risa-chan in here too!"

"M-Me too...!"

Valerie-chan suddenly hugged my other arm and rubbed her cheeks on my shoulders, while Noir slightly tugged my dress and looked at me with those pure, sparkling, upturned eyes.

Kuhaaa!!!! A siege have been laid on me from all sides!! I-I can't hold it anymore!!

I pulled all of them into a hug.

"Of course~! I would love to play with all of you together here~!!! Aaahh~ You're all so cute~!!!"

"K-Kyaa~! Alterisa-sama~!!"

"Ehehehe~!"

"A-A-A-Alterisa-sama...!"

"Nee-chaa~"

I let them all go soon after. But for some reason, now we're al walking around very closely to each other.

I was still holding onto Kiara's hand, but my left hand was being held by Valerie-chan while Evelyn and Noir both wrapped their arms around mine.

I-It's becoming harder to walk, but I would gladly endure it!!!

I'm finally living the dream!!! To be surrounded by such cuties all around me, this must be heaven!!!!!

"Excuse me, Alterisa-sama. Hildegarde-sama and Karion-sama have arrived with their daughters."

Maria-chan notified my behind.

"Ah, is that so? Thank you. Then, let's go and greet them, everyone!"

""Yes~""

This time, seeing as they're about to greet another guest, Evelyn, Noir, and Valerie-chan let go of me and we began heading towards the entrance to the garden together.

When we arrived, we saw our mothers already greeting the two ladies that I remembered as Hildegard-sama and Karion-sama near the entrance.

Hildegard-sama, or Maya von Hildegard, is a marquess and wife of Alvin von hildegard who works under dad. Both of them has been friends with my mom and dad since their time in the academy too. Alvin-sama was in the same class as dad, while Maya-sama was my mom's junior by one year.