Chapter 25 ~ Tea Party (2)

AN: Hope you guys enjoy Alterisa growing her harem again~~ 

Right after we arrived, we were welcomed by the Silium household's servants and were led inside to the backyard where the tea party will be held.

I walked hand in hand with mom, and soon, we could start hearing music coming from the backyard.

Ah... It's one of the background songs in "Lovely Happening".

I looked around as we walked through the hallway.

There were paintings hung on the walls, large decorative vases with beautiful flowers in them, and beautiful multi-colored chandeliers hanging down from the tall ceiling. Hm... their tastes are truly very similar.

Honestly... Even the atmosphere is very similar to our mansion.

Soon, we arrived before an enormous glass door. We can see many noble ladies dressed in beautiful dresses of various colors and styles and their daughters, pleasantly talking with each other.

Ah, I almost forgot about this. Though they're all saying "Ara-ara~", "Ufufufu~", or various praises, this atmosphere... It's far from being relaxing.It's so stiff and formal. I can even feel it from behind this glass door.

Well, it can't be helped... They're the few who have been invited to Duchess Silium's tea party. There's no way they could relax and risk making a fool of themselves in this kind of setting. I rarely thought of it since it's so natural seeing mom act like this, but there's only very few charismatic noble ladies who could act perfectly while still exuding a comfortable and relaxing aura.

Mom never exudes an aura that would make people feel uncomfortable, but, her bearings are still very dignified, elegant, and graceful. She's someone who elicits awe and respect from all; the epitome of a noble lady.

Umu, I still have much to learn. I need to improve my etiquette and become the perfect noble lady like mom. I've been using the "prince" persona all this time, but I won't be able to use it when I grow up. I need to start improving my "perfect noble lady" persona from now.

"Are you ready, dear~?"

"Yes, mom."

Mom smiled at me, her hand still holding onto mine. Ah~ I feel less nervous now.

Then, when she looked forward, her expression and the air around her immediately changed.

There it was. This was the air of a perfect noble lady. She immediately turned from a loving mother into a graceful, elegant, and dignified woman of high nobility.

Even the servants who have been following us noticed her change and straightened themselves even more.

With a single graceful wave of her hand, the servants opened the glass door, allowing us entry to the backyard.

The moment we stepped onto the grassy lawn, all eyes immediately fell onto us.

All of them looked at us with widened eyes, and then started whispering and shrieking with a look of amazement.

W-What? W-Why are they like this? Do I look weird?

"Ufufufu~ Don't worry, Risa-chan. They're just shocked from how cute you are~"

"I-Is that so...?"

No no no, rather than me, they should be reacting like this because of mom, right? After all, mom rarely goes to tea parties. In fact, this would be the first one she had ever participated in years!