Chapter 12 ~ Debut Party (2)

AN: Just started my internships and uhm... it's going to need some getting used to, to say the least... It's 8-5 and it's an hour away from my home, and though I'll wfo and wfh interchangeably every week, it'll still be tough. Pray for me T_T

"Father, forgive my tardiness."

"Ah Risa! Where were you, angel? Your mom and I wanted to spend this party with you. Unfortunately, she is currently meeting her friends. But Risa, why are you calling me 'father'? Call me 'dad' as usual."

Dad... please... we're in public.

Look! The nobles who saw you acting this way are shaking in their fancy boots! And why wouldn't they be?! The ice devil prime minister is acting like a doting father!

Grrr...

And Lu-nii! Don't laugh at my pain!!!

"I-I apologize, d-dad..."

Ahh! I don't know why but it's embarrassing to call him that in public! My character in public is supposed to be the elegant and mature lady of our house, you know?

This makes me seem immature...

"Okay, you are forgiven. I can't stay mad at my little angel after all. Here, let me introduce you to my good friend. This is Roland von Raeven, the royal guard commander of the royal knights. I've known him since I was in the academy."

Wow, he's so tall... I mean, I know I'm short right now but he's even slightly taller than dad! He kinda looks intimidating but I know that he's a softy when it comes to his family through the game.

Yes, he is feared and admired as the strongest man in the kingdom. In addition to his looks, many feared him more than admired him.

But... How do I say this... He's weirdly cute...

He's blushing right now. I'm serious. It's not that visible but his face is definitely flushed right now.

What's with this gap moe?!

Ah, now that I think about it, Leon is also a gap moe character. Leon looks intimidating on the outside, especially since he's tall, always frowning, and always has a sword on his hip. But he would act like a pampered child with the heroine when she's on his route.

So he got it from his father huh.

"It is an honor to be acquainted with you, Raeven-sama. I have heard so much about your greatness and exploits from my father."

"Umu. It is nice to meet you as well. These are my children, Leon and Noir."

"It's a pleasure to meet you."

"I-It's a p-pleasure to meet you..."

Ooohhh, so stoic and mysterious, just like in the game. Whatever~ We all know you're a softy on the inside.

On a more important note...

IT'S NOOOOIIIRRR!!!!!! KYAAAAAAAAA! SO CUUUUUUUUUUTE!

Her long black hair looks so smooth and shiny. Her big round eyes are even more beautiful and precious than even the most precious jewel. And her soft, milky white skin, free of any blemishes~

It reminds me of an art from the game when she's reading a book. Ah~ I feel so healed!

Can I use books to get close to her? I mean, I've been accompanying Hana and her mangas in our previous lives.