Chapter 19 ~ First Day of Training

AN: Hope you enjoy this week's chapter~~~~!!! 

[3rd person perspective]

Within the royal chambers of the first princess of Deruria, Lily sat on her bed with a book in her little hands. It was not a children's book, considering its thickness and the complicated contents regarding economics that is discussed. It was an advanced textbook that she requested from her brother's tutor, and there were more books of the same kind laying around her.

"Hmmm~ It honestly looks like our economics textbooks back in Japan. The topics discussed were almost all the same."

News of the first princess being a genius for being able to read and talk at such a young age had become a frequent topic within the castle as well as tea parties between high-ranking noble ladies. Not to mention, her ability to comprehend advanced topics that even scholars have trouble understanding was extremely shocking!

In addition to the crown prince and the daughter of Duke Lorya's brilliance, many could already see the bright future and prosperity these genius young children could bring to the kingdom.

Hana put down the book and picked another one from the pile and skimmed through it..

She had skimmed through many academic books that she could get her hands on and she couldn't help but notice the level of these "advanced" academic books were similar to her high-school textbooks. Honestly, it was as if she's reading the high-school level reference books she'd use in school.

"Well, I guess it should be expected. Our previous world is far more advanced after all. Oh, that's also the excuse the developers made when some people asked why the exam questions in the game were too easy. Well, we all know it's because they want everyone to be able to solve it and move on with the game."

Hana mused to herself, recalling the time she played the game. There was a recurring event in the game called the "Exam Event" where players need to solve questions and pass a certain score to unlock a special event. It will happen at the end of every semester, and according to whose route players are in, they will experience different special events with them.

"Hm~ Well, this just means I'll have a breeze with those lessons~ More time to spend with Risa and Lulu~!"

Just then, a knock came at her door.

"Lily, do you have a moment?"

"Hm? Nii-sama? Sure. Come in."

The door opened and Lily jumped off her bed, throwing her books to the side, and curtsied to her elder brother. In contrast to her messy hair and pajamas, her curtsy was the epitome of perfection and elegance, something that a girl as young as her shouldn't have been able to accomplish.

Seeing the disheveled appearance of her little sister, Alexus frowned and let out a deep sigh.

"Lily, you should pay attention to your appearance more. Have you seen yourself in the mirror?"

"Eh~? I don't have any plans on going out today, so does it matter?"

"Yes it does. What would the servants think if they saw you like this."

"No one is coming aside from Reytia, my personal maid, and she has seen me like this countless times. I don't see a problem with my appearance."

"...I'm sure she has."

Shaking his head, Alexus decided to give up on this matter and moved onto the thing he wanted to talk about. His little sister had truly inherited their parent's... eloquence with words.