Chapter 14 ~ Debut Party (4)

AN: Little to say here. Let's keep doing our best~!!!! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter~!

"Eh? Baby, what did you say?"

"Ehehe, Lu-nii and I have a surprise for you and the guests."

"Hm? I haven't heard about this."

"Of course, dad. I've been keeping it a secret after all. The only ones who knew about this is Lu-nii, my maid Anne and Axel."

"...I'd have something to talk to Axel about keeping secrets regarding my little baby."

Geh... D-Dad, your eyes are terrifying you know?

"D-Dad, please don't get mad at Axel. I'm the one who told him not to tell anyone."

"Hah... Okay."

"Thank you, dad! Now then, please excuse me."

"...Lucas, take care of your little sister."

"A-Ahahaha.... I understand. Then please excuse us."

Hm~ I'm kinda nervous but this is going to be fun! It's been a while since I've done it! Not since that performance in my drama club.

--------------------------------X----------------------------------

[Third Person POV]

As the guests were enjoying the party, a maid and the duke's aide suddenly went and prepared a piano on the stage where the duke's daughter introduced herself.

The guests started whispering to each other, wondering what was about to happen. But then, the young lady and young master of the Lorya family took the stage after thanking their servants.

Axel activated his wind magic spell which amplifies the voice of a person. Most, if not, all wind magicians who hold the position of a high ranking noble's aide would have to master this spell.

The reason dates back to when the Kingdom was still at war against monsters that threatened it. In order for the commanders, who were usually high ranked nobles, to convey their orders to their army, they must have someone on their side able to do so if they couldn't do it themselves.

Though now, it wasn't that strict of a requirement but more of a convenience.

The young lady of the Lorya family, who managed to grasp the hearts of many in this hall in such a short period of time due to her beauty, gracefulness and intelligence, caught the attention of the guests as she started to speak.

"Honored noble ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention."

Her young, charming, bell-like voice resounded throughout the large hall, causing everyone to turn their attention towards her.

"Thank you very much for attending my debutante. As a token of appreciation to you, honored guests, and my parents for preparing such a grand party for myself, I would like to present to you a song along with my dear big brother. The title of this song is "In this Silent Night"."

Murmurs started to erupt from the guests. It was the first time they've heard about the young lady's ability to sing.

No, rather they'd be more impressed than surprised if Alterisa could sing as well. She was already such a perfect lady and every noble house whose son still didn't have a fiance had already planned to send a proposal to Duke Lorya.

The capture targets and villainess who heard this were also surprised. The girl who managed to capture their hearts and whom they came to admire in such a short period of time, how could she keep surprising them?