Chapter 35 ~ To the Royal Palace Once Again!!

A few days later.

Thanks to the healing water I've been casting onto myself every chance I have, the excruciating pain from my sore muscles have finally subsided. It was just in time since the whole family will be visiting the palace and meeting with the royal family.

I was pretty excited to go since I haven't seen Lily in a while. I've been very busy with my combat and magic training, and I haven't got the chance to visit her.

Alex, though, has been visiting me at least once every two or three days. He's been helping me a lot when I'm stuck on my bed because of my muscle pain. Yes... This is what a true prince should be like. Not only should they be shining and romantic when they're outside, but also caring, warm, and gentle when they're alone.

Umu, as the prince of the drama club, I give him my stamp of approval!

I started the morning earlier than usual since we have to arrive to the castle before lunch.

I did my yoga and also trained a bit of my magic while Anne helped me take a bath. This time, Anne took extra care while bathing me for this special occasion.

That morning, I suffered from a ticklish hell as Anne washed me...

"Hah... Hah... Anne... You're being so cruel this early in the morning..."

"Please stop exaggerating and let us put you in the dress we've prepared! We still need to style your hair and put light makeup on you, my lady. Time is of the essence!"

"U-Uuuh... Okay..."

Once again, or rather, this is already the usual ritual for Anne and the servants mother assigned to me, to dress me up like a doll and style my hair in an extremely beautiful style that's really too fancy for me...

A beautiful white dress with floral patterns embroidered with golden threads hugged my young child's body. My long silver hair was braided and let rest over my left shoulder. Anne then applied a thin layer of makeup that accentuated my soft, white, baby skin and little light blue eyeshadow.

Even though I'm not really fond of dressing up like this, I couldn't help but acknowledge the fact that it does feel good, once in a while.

I look... even more beautiful than I usually do.

...What? It's the truth! Alterisa's specs are naturally super high! She looks very feminine and her boobs are big too!!! Like, super big! Only second to Evelyn! The only reason why she's the villainess is because of her rotten attitude!

Wait... who am I making an excuse to...?

Am I that bored from Anne and the servants dressing me up that I begin to talk to myself now?!

Hah... My feminine power is still so low huh~?

"Alright! We're done, my lady. Now please head to the living room to wait for the master and mistress. I believe the young master is already present."

"Okay~ Thank you very much Anne, everyone."

Anne smiled softly at me and bowed. But behind her, I could see all the maids swooning as they stared at me.

Ufufufu~ They are so proud of their work, rightfully so. They're all so skilled with this!

Hm~ Maybe I'll give them a shampoo and conditioner set for free after I finish my conditioner! Mm! I want to reward them with something for their troubles!

I then make my way to the living room, Anne following close behind. When I arrived, I saw Lu-nii sitting on the couch sipping a cup of tea and a dark-brown haired man with a handsome face and elegant posture serving him. It was his personal butler, Lloyd.