Chapter 104 ~ Magic Class

[3rd Person POV]

The clanking sound of heels against the polished marble floor echoed through the hallways.

A beautiful, bespectacled, young lady with shining brown hair tied into a single braid that laid over her left shoulder was making her way through the hallways of the academy, her steps bated in anticipation.

Despite her calm and composed expression, there was little she could do to hide the excitement in her eyes.

In her entire career of being an instructor and an assistant to her uncle, Viscount Edward von Lars, this practical magic class was easily the class she was most excited about.

Fufufu~ I can't believe I get to finally meet and even teach the magic geniuses of the century~!!! Uncle must be rolling around in frustration now for not being able to be in their first class because of an urgent meeting~

She giggled inwardly while still maintaining her elegant, graceful appearance. After all, she needed to maintain the image of a strict, capable, and elegant appearance as an instructor in this royal academy.

But this had almost broken her outward appearance multiple times. She was too excited to meet both of the great magus Lawliela's greatest disciples at once!!!

As her admirer, this was a dream come true second to only meeting her!!!

The sound of her footsteps became faster and faster as she began to increase her pace. And when she arrived, they entered the massive training grounds and found her class already there in their training uniforms.

She swept her gaze across her students and caused some to flinch and straighten up when they met gazes.

But the moment she met gazes with the platinum-haired Goddess and the crimson-haired prodigy, she almost failed to contain her excitement and leaped towards them in a moment of joy.

Her lips curled into a smile as the eyes behind her spectacle narrowed.

"Good morning. Let us start our lesson for today."

Alterisa's eyes widened as she stared at Ninya von Lars walking towards the center of the training grounds.

Was she... such a serious person? The last time Alterosa saw her, which was when she first arrived in the academy, she seemed more... cheerful.

She was looking at Alexus with excitement... Oh, could it be this is how she is normally, and that's how she is when she's in front of her idol?

Ninya von Lars wasn't a main character in the otome game "Lovely Happenings". She wasn't even a relevant supporting character such as Ellie despite her beauty. She was simply the assistant instructor of the heroine's practical magic training class who substituted for her uncle a few times when he was busy with something else.

What a shame... Such a beauty could easily be one of the fan favorites, especially for those who were into cool, bespectacled, onee-san. I mean... I am.

Inwardly, Alterisa was extremely excited for this class.

The class itself wasn't that exciting, since knowledge about magic had been... "extensively" taught by Laweliela since she was young. An experience that had led to many sleepless nights and mana exhaustion. She didn't know how she would've gone through it if not for the cute Valerie-chan's support.

But in this class, she could play with magic with her friends~

Training with Valerie-chan had always been the highlight of her magic training. And now, she could learn magic with all her best friends! It'll definitely be fun~!!!