Chapter 53 ~ Finally... Rest After Lily's Spartan Training.

Hah... Hah... Hah...

I was sorely mistaken...

I forgot how spartan Hana was when teaching... It seems that my brain wiped all those traumatic experiences from my mind...

My entire body hurts so bad from being tense for hours! My cheeks are also hurting from smiling the entire time!

"Alright~ Good work, Risa-chan~ You've done very well~ Don't ever forget those lessons again, okay~"

"Y-Yes! Thank you very much, Lily-sensei!!!!"

Hiiiii! Her smile is terrifying!

You demon!

W-Well, I did learn something from her. The contents she taught me were similar to the ones I received from my own training, but Lily was so spartan and detailed in her teaching. She even gave me some tips and tricks that she uses herself to make herself look more elegant in the eyes of others. They were super useful.

Though, she did cram almost a week's worth of lessons into these few hours... We went on it non stop... Not even a minute of break...

"You've done so well, my lady."

Anne let out a small smile and poured me a cup of tea. Then, she also took out my absolute favorite dessert that we brought, lava cake!

"Ah~! Thank you, Anne~!"

"You are very welcome. Your highness, please enjoy our lady's greatest creation as well. Thank you very much for meticulously teaching our dear lady."

Anne bowed her head as Nina served another plate of lava cake for Lily.

"Hehe~ You don't need to thank me, Anne~ Risa-chan is my best friend, and I think of her as my sister as well. It is only obvious for me to help her with anything she need~"

Ah~ Hana, you're going to make me cry~!!!! I love you so much!!!!

"Yes... Thank you very much."

I'm so blessed to be surrounded by such amazing people~ I love all of you!!!!

Just then, a knock came from the door.

Nina went to answer it, going outside the door for a moment, before the door opened wide and revealed a familiar figure.

"Onii-sama?"

"Eh? Alexus?"

Why is he here? Also, why do you seem out of breath?!

His beautiful golden hair looked a bit disheveled, and his cheeks were blushing red. His eyes looked right at me and he began walking here after calming his breath slightly.

Alex stopped when he was in front of me. He glanced towards Lily, who was quietly enjoying her tea with a small smile on her face, and let out a sigh.

"Risa, why didn't you tell me you'll be visiting?"

Eh? What? Do I have to?

"I came here to visit Lily, and I figured out you'd be very busy today since you didn't have any plans to visit our mansion. I didn't want to bother you."

The days when Alexus didn't come to visit our mansion would be the day when he's super busy. I figured that out since he'd always come over to play every time he's free.

Since he told me he won't be visiting today, I suggested to come today to Lily while we arranged the time and place.

I was so considerate, right? So why does he look like he's trying his best to not show his expression after eating something sour?