Chapter 93 ~ A Rose-Colored School Life~!

[Alterisa's POV]

"Oh my~ Good morning to you, Risa-sama~! And of course, his highness the crown prince"

"Good morning to you, your highness, a-and Alterisa-sama."

"Evelyn~! Celine~! Good morning~ I'm so glad to see you two~"

Uwaaaaaah~ They're wearing their school uniform too~ They're sooooooo cute~!!!!

The light blue really matches Evelyn's beautiful light blue hair, and the golden embroideries match Celine's golden hair~! It's as if they're made just for them!!!

"We heard of your arrival and immediately searched for you~ It seems I was right to search for this place first~"

"Fufu~ You know me so well, Evelyn~"

"Well, where else would you be? We all know how much of a sweet tooth you are."

There it is~ Thank you very much for the tsun-tsun line~ Fufufu~

I couldn't help but giggle as Celine crossed her arms and looked at me with a small pout.

"May we join you for tea, Alterisa-sama~?"

"Evelyn, it's a private table for me and Ri-"

"Of course~!!! Please, come and take a seat! Celine too!!! Alex had ordered a bunch of sweets for us!!! It's okay right, Alex~?"

I looked towards him and saw smiling at me with a corner of his lips twitching.

Hm? What's wrong with him? Ah, is it because I interrupted him? He was about to say something right?

Oh, was he about to invite them too? Hehe~ Then this will be fine, right?

"O-Of course... There's still plenty of seats... Please..."

"Ufufufu~ Thank you very much, Risa-sama~ Your highness as well~"

"T-Thank you, then please excuse me..."

A waitress, who had been standing a bit away from us but still close by in case we needed something, pulled the chairs out that were beside me for both Evelyn and Celine and pushed them back for them to sit.

Hehehe~ I almost forgot because of the heroine's appearance, but I'll be going to school with my best friends from now on. It's going to be so much fun!!!

I need to work hard and not let that heroine ruin any of our lives!!!

And soon, my and Alex's meal came along with some of the desserts. I began eating my meal happily while talking with my best friends as they ate the desserts Alexus prepared after my insistence.

But apparently, unbeknownst to me Evelyn and Alexus were having a silent war.

Heh, do you think I'll let you stick your grubby fingers at my Risa for any longer? I've been worried all morning, and I won't stand for this any longer!!!

This blue snake... sly and cunning as usual huh? Well, I'll let this one go since I've already had the entire morning worth of privacy with her.

Alexus's lips curled into a small smirk, further intensifying Evelyn's glare while I was distracted, talking with Celine.

"Eeeh~? Really? Did you really bring a hair care set from Eden here~?"

"I-It's just because I'm used to it! Y-You've been giving me a lot of them since I was young, s-so I never really change..."

"Hehehehe~ I'm so happy~! Thank you so much~ Just for that, I'll let you try our newest Lily-scented shampoo product! It's not out yet, so please tell me your impression!"