Chapter 18 ~ Celestial Fox

AN: Kon-kon-Kitsune~~~~!!!!!!

We headed back to our picnic site, and on our way there, Fubuki had already claimed her palace on my head while Kiara was back in my arms.

Ah~ How blissful~ Being surrounded by these cute and mofu-mofuness is such a blessing ~

Thankfully though, Fubuki wasn't heavy at all since she seemed to still be a baby fox. And since I was fairly trained, I could carry them no problem.

When we arrived, I saw Lu-nii sleeping under the shade of the tree and no mom nor dad in sight.

Hah... Well, I guess this is as expected. I mean, what was I thinking? Of course, they're not back yet.

It hasn't been two hours since they've left. I bet right now they're still walking along the park path so slowly, arm in arm, and stopping every few minutes to kiss.

What a hopeless pair of lovebirds~

I approached Lu-nii and stared at his peacefully sleeping face for a moment.

Hehehe~ He seemed to be in such a deep sleep. Could he be dreaming? Ufufufu~ It would be bad if someone wakes him up~

"Anne, can you hold Kiara for a moment?"

"...My lady, what are you planning to do?"

Perhaps sensing my "mischievousness", Anne looked at me warily as she picked up Kiara from my arm.

"Ara~ I'm not planning to do anything~ I'm simply going to introduce Fubuki to my dear brother~"

"..."

I ignored Anne's wary gaze and picked up Fubuki from my head. I held her up and get her near Lu-nii's face.

She sniffed him a few times, and maybe because he smells similar to me, she didn't feel threatened by him and licked his cheeks.

"UWAAAAH!!!! W-What the hell-?!"

"Puhahahahahaha!!!! Good morning, my dear brother~! Did you have a wonderful nap~?"

"R-Risa?! W-What the hell-"

He was about to get angry at me, but the white fox in my hand stole his attention.

"W-What is that...?"

"It's a fox. Do you not know about a fox?"

"If you mean a fox that has an emerald diamond-shaped mark on its head and green marks along its body then yes, I don't know anything about it."

Lu-nii glared at me and stretched his arms up.

"So? Where did you pick it up? Are you planning on bringing it home?"

"Excuse me, her name is Fubuki~ And yes, I'm going to bring her home. I found her hurt over there and healed her, and now we're best friends. Right, Fubuki~"

"Kyun~!"

She licked me and nuzzled her cute face to my neck. Ufufufu~ What a cutie~

"I see... Hm, I sense some magic in this fo- I-I mean Fubuki..."

Lu-nii fixed his wordings after I glared at him.

"Really? Well, I guess I should've expected that. She glowed so brightly right after I named her."

"...I think we should wait 'till mom and dad returns. They might know something we don't."

"Sure. That's my plan in the first place anyway. For now, let's play together with Fubuki, Kiara~"