Chapter 77 ~ 10 Years Later

Time passes very quickly when you're busy with your work/hobby and fully enjoying your daily lives with stunning beauties and cuties by your side at all times.

Since the opening of my first shop, a lot of similar products have been appearing. But thankfully, we were still the household brand and name that the majority of people use because of our wide variety of products, high quality, and affordable price.

Moreover, we've also started expanding to selling various beauty products that I and our "scientists" have made based on my knowledge of beauty products from my previous world!

It immediately became a hit yet again and we immediately became a household name for beauty products!

With almost 10 branches spread across the large cities in the kingdom, I've also become much more involved in the management as the owner.

Though, it wasn't as much as I expected. I'm still drowning in paperworks, but it's only for a few days at a time and I could do most of it at home. In fact, most of my work I can do at home. The only thing that requires me to go is when I have to visit the production site or shop for surveillance.

Moreover, with Vincent's help, I still have plenty of free time to myself, which I spent continuing my magical and combat trainings and spending time with my friends and family~

Hehe~ I can now defeat Luke in a duel and cleanly sweep the floor with Wilhelm in a magical duel~ And everytime I did, Noir and Valerie-chan would reward me with a kiss on my cheeks~

It was so fun~ Everyday feels so blissful when I'm spending it with the people I love and doing what I love.

And before I knew it, 10 years had passed since then.

In this world, fifteen is the age in which children will graduate from their homeschooling and officially start going to the academy for their lessons.

Well at least on average. I've graduated from homeschooling for years now, and I've just been busying myself with my business and training. My friends are also very brilliant and finished their homeschooling very early, so we're kind of abnormal in the kingdom. But we're all still going to the academy as a formality. We've also taken the entrance exam and we've all been accepted.

This winter, I will be turning fifteen, and I'll be entering the academy the spring of next year...

I stood in my nightgown before the bathroom mirror and stared at it for a moment.

Reflected in it, I can see that my appearance is now almost identical to the Alterisa in the game...

Beautiful, long, pure white hair with a tinge of violet. A very curvaceous figure. Alluring violet eyes. Luscious pink lips. Porcelain white smooth skin free of any blemishes. A goddess-like appearance. The only difference between me and "Alterisa" was that I have a toned belly and slightly bigger boobs from all the trainings I did and the milk I drank.

But even with those differences, I can't help but feel anxious when I see myself having such a similar appearance to the villainess who is destined to meet a horrible end.

I am inherently very different from "her". We don't think the same way. We don't have the same mentality towards things. We have very different personalities. I've done and accomplished things "she" never even considered, and I've never done the horrible things "she" did.

Even my relationships with the capture targets and villainesses are really different from her.

The only "villainess" character she had ever interacted with actively was Evelyn. She helped her bully the heroine when Keith showed his interest in her.