Chapter 47 ~ Dazzled

A few days have passed since mom and I visited the castle and gifted her majesty Seara-sama and Lily the scented shampoo and conditioner I made.

My usual routine of self-defense training with Roland-sama, magical training with Lawliela-sama, and shampoo and conditioner making continued as usual and it is my day off!

I can relax, play with Kiara-chan, Maria-chan, and Iris, relax, play with mom, relax, and do my stuff...

Yes... At least, that's what I thought.

"Mm. As expected. The cookies you make are exceptional as ever. I love them."

"T-Thanks... Alex..."

How...? How does he know that today is my day off?!?!?!

This main capture target of a prince! Did he use the royal family's information network to find out my schedule?!?!?! SERIOUSLY!

I am currently sitting in the parlor with a cup of tea and various confectioneries on the coffee table that was served by Anne and Maria-chan. Iris was also standing by the door in her usual guard's uniform which consisted of a collared shirt and blazer, metal shoulder guards, arm guards, a small breastplate, knee guard, greaves, and a sword sheathed by the side of her waist.

Meanwhile... sitting very close to my right was the crown prince of Arcadia, the number 1 ikemen and capture target of the otome game "Lovely Happenings", and my fiancee...

No, seriously though, why is he sitting so close. His shoulders are touching me...

"U-Uhm... A-Alex? Can you scoot over? It's a little bit cramped..."

"Eh...?"

W-What? You're too close! Stop looking at me with those sad puppy eyes!!!!

U-Ughh! H-Hold it... Hold it in, Alterisa! You can't be deceived by his cute appearance!

"Please do not make such an expression, your highness."

"Hah... I understand."

Hah? Why in the world did he sigh? I'm supposed to be the one to sigh!

Seriously... And why are you only scooting over a few centimeters? Our couch is big, you know? There's plenty of room!

Moreover, aren't you embarrassed?! Anne, Maria-chan, and Iris are here too, you know?!

Hah... Forget it. At least we're not touching knees and shoulders anymore...

"So? I've heard from Lucas that you've specially opened up your weekend this week. Is there something you wish to do on those days?"

Ah! Lu-nii, why did you tell him?! Are you secretly blabbering all my secrets?!

Hah... Well, it's fine since it's Alex, I guess...

"Mm. I've invited Evelyn, Celine, Illya, Noir, and Valerie-chan for a sleepover on those days! I'm so excited!!!"

Hehehe~ It was such a lucky coincidence that we all could take a day off for those two days. Evelyn and Celine had no prior engagements otherwise, except for a few lessons early in the morning. Illya has finished her lessons far in advance so she could take a day off whenever she wanted. Noir also doesn't have anything to do on those two days, and I've also requested Valerie-chan's participation to Lawliela-sama herself, which she accepted.

Fufufufu~ It's going to be so fun! It has been a while since I've had a sleepover with friends!!! The last time would probably be during my last middle school field trip when I slept together with Hana-chan.