Chapter 114 ~ Unhinged

It is finally day number three. The last day of my planned trip with the capture targets to the festivals in the royal capital to prevent the heroine from doing it with them instead.

Fortunately the first two days that I went with Alexus, Lu-nii, and Lily went smoothly. We didn't even see the heroine rearing her head during the entirety of our trip.

Or... she did and I didn't realize it. B-But that can't be helped! I-I was having too much fun with Lu-nii and Lily! While on the first day, I was distracted for... a different reason.

But! Even if she did go to the festival on the first two days, then she most likely didn't see us. If she did, I'm sure she'll definitely use that chance to approach Alexus and Lu-nii and try to trigger some kind of event or increase their affection level, even if Lily and I were there.

That's the kind of girl the heroine is... Honestly, I don't even know if I should call her the heroine anymore. The original heroine is nothing like her...

Regardless, there's still a possibility she'll still come and approach us. Especially today since I'll be going with Luke, Wilhelm, and Keith, the remaining three capture targets all at once!

Even if Evelyn, Celine, Valerie-chan, Illya, Noir, Ellie, and Kiara were us, I know she'll ignore us brazenly and try to flirt with the guys.

I can't let my guard down yet...

If she wanted to trigger the Spring Festival events with the capture targets, today will be the best chance she got.

"Onee-sama~ I saw a lot of ladies walking around with limited edition gift baskets from Eden that they could only receive after buying a certain amount of gold~ You're so amazing for coming up with such a genius concept~!"

"Risa-sama~! This is surprisingly delicious~! Would you like to try some~?"

"Ah, Alterisa-sama, you have a sauce smeared on the side of your lips. Here, please let me help you."

"Risa-chan! Let's try out this game!!! The one who wins will have to hold onto the loser's arm for the rest of the trip!!!"

"Oi, be careful when you're walking! You almost bumped into someone. Geez... Here, h-hold my hand. I'll make sure you don't get lost."

"Alterisa-sama, do you feel tired? If you are, how about we take a rest in that cafe?"

"A-Alterisa-sama! T-This has always been one of my most favorite snacks that is only available during the Spring Festival! W-Would you like to try it...?"

Ah... Wait. Let's put that annoying matter aside for a second... I'm in heaven right now with angels all around me. They're dressed in commoner clothes and a cloak that hide most of their countenance, but angels nonetheless...

Kiara, Evelyn, Noir, Valerie-chan, Celine, Illya, Ellie... They're all pampering me with their words and actions. I'm the one who should be escorting them since this was their first time coming here, but why are they the ones pampering me instead?!

Well... I'm not complaining. Moreover...

I glanced back and looked towards Luke, Keith, and Wilhelm, who were following us from behind and being awfully quiet.

When I saw Keith and Wilhelm's helpless and bored expression, I couldn't help but smile smugly.

Fufufu~ THIS is the difference between you, gentlemen, and the prince of the drama club~!!! Do you see how many supreme beauties are surrounding me~?

You must be feeling suuuuuuuuper jealous, huh~? Come on~ Don't be shy to admit it~ There's nothing wrong with admitting the truth~ OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO~!

The three seemed to notice my glance and they all smiled at me.