Chapter 49 ~ Sleepover‌ ‌(2)‌ ‌

After lunch and eating the promised Lava Cake as dessert, we all went to the garden to enjoy the beautiful flowers and fresh air.

Anne, Maria-chan, and some of our household's servants helped prepared the table and tea as we walked around for a while with Iris following us from behind.

"This is amazing~ There are so many beautiful flowers~"

"Hehehe~ Mom loves these flowers, so dad made it for her."

"I-I didn't expect Lorya-sama to have this romantic side of him..."

Celine looked at me in shock.

"You are not alone, Celine~ Those who are not close to him would think that way."

"Ufufufu~ Hearing from my dear mother, it seems they've been so passionate in secret since they were still in the academy~"

"I've also seen Alterisa-chan's parents in passing when my mama talked to them! They're so lovey-dovey!"

"A-Ah, m-my father also said they get along very well..."

"W-Wow..."

Heheheh, if dad comes to know that his soft side is known by all my friends, I'm sure he'll become so embarrassed~!

"Ufufufu~ That's right~ They'll always be super lovey-dovey when they're at home together. Ah! But please don't tell my dad, okay? Keep this a secret!"

"Y-Yes!"

The girls all looked around in wonder. Even Evelyn, who had a beautiful garden in her own abode, was looking at our garden in awe.

Dad really went all out when he built this for mom, so our garden is very impressive even on a high nobility level.

Fufufu~ He's such a romantic~

"Wooow~ Alterisa-chan, this Lily is so beautiful~"

Valerie-chan's voice brought my attention to her and a group of Lily. My heart skipped a beat when I saw it, and I felt warmth creeping up to my cheeks.

"A-Ah, you're right! It's so beautiful..."

C-Calm down me! They're just flowers Alex sent you! A bouquet he sent to congratulate me on completing all my primary and etiquette lessons.

I still remembered it so clearly. He brought such a large bouquet and handed it to me with such a blinding smile. He looked very cute that time. His cheeks are also blushing from the heat that hot morning, making him even cuter.

Ah, no! Why am I thinking about him?! I need to focus on my cuties!!!

I shook my head and took a deep breath, and began to chat with everyone.

After a while, Maria-chan approached and informed us that the table had been prepared.

With Maria-chan in the lead and me being led by the excited Valerie-chan and Noir, we quickly went to one of our gazebos in our garden and had a small break from our tour around the massive garden of the Lorya household.

The table had been covered by pure white cloth, and resting at its center was a three tiered dessert stand.

At the bottom, there were small, bite-sized cakes of various kinds and tastes, some of which I proposed to our pastry chef myself like the red velvet cake there. Then on the second level, there were tiny muffins and small pastries that we could all enjoy together. At the top, there were macarons and small chocolate chips and oatmeal cookies.

Surrounding the beautifully prepared snack tower were tea cups for all seven of us. Then, on the side of the table was a golden and white, very elegant and luxurious, food trolley with the same snacks that were in the tower as well as the pot of tea that had been freshly brewed.