Chapter 115 ~ Telling Alexus

[3rd Person POV]

After the fateful and scary run-in with the heroine in the midst of the Spring Festival, Alterisa could fortunately still enjoy the rest of the evening festival after a nice rest in "Swan Lake" restaurant that was owned by the Raeven family.

She was able to forget about the shocking meeting for a brief moment thanks to her beloved friends, but the moment she came home, scenes of the heroine seducing her friends and her attempt in ruining her and her friends' night resurfaced in her mind, preventing her from relaxing.

Even after trying her best to try and get her mind off it by relaxing in the bath, chatting with Anne, Maria, and Iris, and playing with Fubuki, she still couldn't get the image of Aria's glare out of her mind. The glare of the heroine who seemed hellbent on robbing her of her happiness...

Unable to stand it anymore, she decided to write a letter to Lily, telling her about the incident and her plight...

She knew Lily wouldn't be able to help her much since she couldn't easily come to the academy... But she just wanted to vent her emotions, her anxiousness, and unease.

She didn't want anything from Lily. Though... It would be nice if she could come. Just being in her company and presence never failed to bring Alterisa, or Akari, a peace of mind.

After writing the letter and sealing it with her seal, Alterisa went to bed and tried her best to forget about the incident that night...

...

..

.

A few days have passed since Alterisa's last Spring Festival outing. There were still many festivals being held in this week-long holiday, all building up to the final Spring Festival celebration day tomorrow.

During the last few days, Alterisa managed to return home and stayed for two nights before returning back to the academy and training for the upcoming annual tournament.

There were still two days before the end of the holiday, but many students have started returning back to the academy for the same reason Alterisa did.

They were all doing their best to at least break through the qualifiers, reach the main tournament, and not embarrass themselves during the prestigious annual tournament held by the royal academy, which would be watched by prestigious members of high society, including the royal family.

For the many who dreamed of becoming a royal knight or a royal court magician, this was their best chance to show their talent and skills to the high noble society.

And although Alterisa didn't have much interest in becoming a knight or a royal court magician, she was also doing her best to improve herself and push her own limits.

She wanted to win this tournament... More precisely, she wanted to beat everyone, especially Wilhelm, Luke, and Alexus! She'll definitely win against them and brag about it to her family and friends!!!

And as a side bonus, training hard with her magic also helped her forget about the incident a few days ago.

She hadn't seen the heroine much the last few days, but she still couldn't rest easy because she won't know when she'll come to attack her.

"Kyuuu...? Kyuuuu!!!!"

"Eh? Ah, Fubuki. What's wrong?"

"Kyuuuuu!!!"

Fubuki nuzzled herself in between her legs, trying to get Alterisa's attention. And when she got her master's attention, she was picked up by her into a soft embrace.